Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 10:19:49 am

Author Topic: ACCOUNTING EXAM 2007 UNIT 4 - What is the Benchmark for A+  (Read 5367 times)  Share 

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
  • Respect: +2
ACCOUNTING EXAM 2007 UNIT 4 - What is the Benchmark for A+
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 11:14:15 pm »
You failed, bud.

Marshall. I'm here to help.

Now, keep this thread on topic! Good luck for exams, Div.
ENTER: Incomprehensibly high

div123

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 11:15:42 pm »
u 2 mate, all the best

Mystery

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 12:28:23 pm »
Quote from: "kingmar"
You failed, bud.

Marshall. I'm here to help.

Now, keep this thread on topic! Good luck for exams, Div.

Marshall? Did you go to CBC before MHS?
I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who show a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, this is still the common denominator that separates those who live their dreams to those who live in regret.

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 12:36:24 pm »
Quote from: "Mystery"

Argh! My life story is unravelling before my very eyes!!!

Yeah, I did.

PM me. Off-topic talk gets people hammered.

AppleXY

• Life cannot be Delta Hedged.
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Even when the bears bite, confidence never dies.
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 12:59:36 pm »
lol can we go on topic :p

2009 - BBus (Econometrics/Economics&Fin) @ Monash

For Email: click here

Need a question answered? Merspi it!

[quote="Benjamin F

Mystery

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 04:27:18 pm »
Quote from: "Mystery"

Argh! My life story is unravelling before my very eyes!!!

Yeah, I did.

PM me. Off-topic talk gets people hammered.

LOL!! I remember you, O'Shea boy =P

didn't you and willson fang get into fights and shit! =O *tough guys =D*

ON topic: I still think this years benchmark for A+ will be around 84/85 (100% bias)
I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who show a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, this is still the common denominator that separates those who live their dreams to those who live in regret.

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +529
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 04:29:47 pm »
Who said last name was "mar"?

First name. First three letters.

Orienteering Captain.
Debating A.

Spelling Extraordinare.

Got Rice? No, but you've got me and I'm the next best thing. Asian, to boot.

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING. :')

Go back and look at how you spelt extraordinaire :')

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 06:10:20 pm »
This year's benchmark for A+ will remain as it is. I don't expect any major deviation from that.

To Mystery: Those fights were a bastard. I don't think I ever won one, I recall them ending with kicks to the groin for some reason.

To enwiabe: That explains why I came second in our class comps two years running. That, and the word psychoanalytic. WTF? As if not give me BIOLOGY!

I have edited the post in shame.

I think this topic died.

AppleXY

• Life cannot be Delta Hedged.
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Even when the bears bite, confidence never dies.
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 06:21:26 pm »
lol, you guys are crazy. 84?! my ass. The unit 3 exam was 82, so how in the name of god can unit 4 be 84. I would agree with Kingmar that they will be small if not no deviations from 77.

2009 - BBus (Econometrics/Economics&Fin) @ Monash

For Email: click here

Need a question answered? Merspi it!

[quote="Benjamin F

ankit123123

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 11:35:52 pm »
hey guys,

from my experience with accounting last year and a lot of researching and asking about...

mood at our school reflects A+ mark. by virtue of a selective entry system, i know that when people from my school get down and out about an exam, the A+ mark is usually pretty low or lower than last years. (not being arrogant, its just the general trend of results due to the system) last year .. the consensus was  that it was ok, with a few dissappointments. exam 2 was harder to finish, especially for me, i almost ran out of time. exam 1 THIS year .. people were happy .. really happy, they thought it was easy .. making hte A+ mark fairly high.

what you can construe from my rant is that based on the dejection of those in my school, id suspect A+ to be ~ 74-75. absolutely tank people (i dont need to seawerapaeeak goowt englwish coz its over) didnt do whole questions. those who say it will be 84 or 85 are kidding themselves.

thats my two cents anyway, i may be all wrong = ]  

also marshall, you wouldnt have got two mid A+s. if by mid you mean  83-84. my friend got  81/82 and achieved a 43. but thats a seperate point altogether and we can fight over it in school :D
6 - accounting- did well

expectations for 07 - english (35), methods (40), spesh (35), chem (38 ) , business management (40)

azhtey

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 09:57:19 am »
Quote from: "ankit123123"
hey guys,

from my experience with accounting last year and a lot of researching and asking about...

mood at our school reflects A+ mark. by virtue of a selective entry system, i know that when people from my school get down and out about an exam, the A+ mark is usually pretty low or lower than last years. (not being arrogant, its just the general trend of results due to the system) last year .. the consensus was  that it was ok, with a few dissappointments. exam 2 was harder to finish, especially for me, i almost ran out of time. exam 1 THIS year .. people were happy .. really happy, they thought it was easy .. making hte A+ mark fairly high.

what you can construe from my rant is that based on the dejection of those in my school, id suspect A+ to be ~ 74-75. absolutely tank people (i dont need to seawerapaeeak goowt englwish coz its over) didnt do whole questions. those who say it will be 84 or 85 are kidding themselves.

I completely agree mate. I agree with you and apple that the cut off will be a lot lower and these guys suggesting it will be 84 etc are nutters!!
"BROWS"

Paulie

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 02:44:01 pm »
Quote from: "azhtey"
hey guys,

I completely agree mate. I agree with you and apple that the cut off will be a lot lower and these guys suggesting it will be 84 etc are nutters!!

Quoted for truth.

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 04:57:07 pm »

also marshall, you wouldnt have got two mid A+s. if by mid you mean  83-84. my friend got  81/82 and achieved a 43. but thats a seperate point altogether and we can fight over it in school :D

Did you know that a friend of a friend of mine got a Statement that displayed proudly two 83's and a shit SAC score for a 43? No...

But you're qualified to talk, you got the 50. I remind you, you DON'T fluke 50's.

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 05:39:09 pm »
hey what about me?

exam 1           78/90-A

exam 2           78+/90 A-A+

SAC's              A+ ranked number 1

what study score do you rekon im looking at>??

Juztine

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 01:00:39 pm »
hmm...everyone on here is really good...I on the other hand, HATE ACCOUNTING! I wish I never picked it up this year  :cry:
-justine