Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 10:27:28 am

Author Topic: How to study for LOTE/ Set up  (Read 2385 times)  Share 

Christiano

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Why, Hello There
  • Respect: +12
How to study for LOTE/ Set up
« on: January 31, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »
Discuss.

Personally, I only use an exercise book that contains both notes and work done in class .. though I should probably separate the 2.
2010: Legal Studies [34]
2011: English [41] Italian [27], Further Mathematics [32], Biology[40], Chemistry[34]
90.65 ATAR
2012: Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Finance @ La Trobe University

werdna

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +287
Re: How to study for LOTE/ Set up
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 03:42:14 pm »
I'm hoping to have one book for translations, one for grammar and plastic pockets for handouts. Not really sure how I should organise stuff for LOTE though.. I'm doing Latin so I might need another book or folder for the essay sort of component.

ech_93

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 04:09:18 pm »
I use an exercise book, although we barely write in it. My teacher just gives us heapsssss of worksheets, so i will use a folder with plastic pockets to keep everything organised.
ATAR aim: 90+
2012- ???

eeps

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +343
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 04:15:03 pm »
I'm doing Latin, so I've got two exercise books; one for grammar notes and the other for translations of passages/texts. I've also got a plastic folder to put work into. Other than that, I don't think you really need a lot in terms of books for LOTE subjects.

Greatness

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +103
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 04:46:17 pm »
Ive got one exercise/notebook, 3 textbook/workbooks and bound book with grammar etc.

Ghost!

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Year 12, What up.
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 10:23:58 pm »
I've got a folder/box thing that has two notepads, one for questions/responses the other for notes, my two dictionaries, textbooks and sheet protector.
2011 - English, English Language, Philosophy, Indonesian SL, Outdoor and Environmental Studies.

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
― Hunter S. Thompson