Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 08:36:10 am

Author Topic: Questions.  (Read 4310 times)  Share 

leroyc

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Questions.
« on: May 21, 2011, 09:32:26 pm »
Hi fellow art students,  ;D

Has anyone started on their finals yet? The first part of my folio along with a final piece is due in the middle of June. Ohmigod.
I've started on my final and planned to finish asap.

The real question I wanted to ask was, is that can we as VCE art students post our artworks from our folio online on the internet at all?
I was just curious..and thought it would be a good idea but then again perhaps not due to TOP ARTS.
I've been told not to put my name on my folio at all and remain unknown is the key as the people who judge your work could review it?

gossamer

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +13
Re: Questions.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:16:09 pm »
Hi fellow art students,  ;D

Has anyone started on their finals yet? The first part of my folio along with a final piece is due in the middle of June. Ohmigod.
I've started on my final and planned to finish asap.

The real question I wanted to ask was, is that can we as VCE art students post our artworks from our folio online on the internet at all?
I was just curious..and thought it would be a good idea but then again perhaps not due to TOP ARTS.
I've been told not to put my name on my folio at all and remain unknown is the key as the people who judge your work could review it?

I would imagine that you shouldn't be posting it online - but I wouldn't know for sure. One of my friends does post some of her work online, but when she does so, she changes the options to ensure that the work is "unsearchable" by search engines and also that you have to be a member of the site to view it.

leroyc

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Questions.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 07:44:38 pm »
Note taken. Thank you.