Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 03:59:06 pm

Author Topic: 2008ers.  (Read 3935 times)  Share 

AppleXY

• Life cannot be Delta Hedged.
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Even when the bears bite, confidence never dies.
  • Respect: +16
2008ers.
« on: October 22, 2007, 10:57:25 pm »
Well guys, '07 is coming to close with '08 fast approaching. Its gonna be a gruelling, tough and sweaty year :p. After exams and such this year, is anybody going push the pedal to the metal in teh holidays? (by that I mean, headstarts). I have to srsly learn the whole course of spesh and refine my english skills at the same time.

Well good luck '08ers.

We have only another 425 days to go!

(and oh, toothpick i know you'll go to UMelb, might see you in O-day or O-week or whatever its called lol) /randomness.

2009 - BBus (Econometrics/Economics&Fin) @ Monash

For Email: click here

Need a question answered? Merspi it!

[quote="Benjamin F

Ahmad

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *dreamy sigh*
  • Respect: +15
2008ers.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:02:25 pm »
Yeah, only 36720000 more seconds and it'll be all over for you guys.  :wink:
Mandark: Please, oh please, set me up on a date with that golden-haired angel who graces our undeserving school with her infinite beauty!

The collage of ideas. The music of reason. The poetry of thought. The canvas of logic.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
2008ers.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 11:12:07 pm »
Lollers. How would you know? I might surprisingly end up at TAFE.

But point taken nevertheless.

EDIT: lol.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:40:23 pm by Toothpick »

preshi

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
2008ers.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 01:24:22 pm »
I'm planning on learning the spesh and chem course and read the english texts during the december holidays...let's see how i'll go with that!  :?

asa.hoshi

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
2008ers.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:39 pm »
if i had another chance at reliving yr12 i would. its the best year ever. enough though there are vce exams (which are overrated anyway), you spend so much time with your mates which makes the year so much fun.
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!

Ahmad

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *dreamy sigh*
2008ers.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 01:48:23 pm »
I agree with above. There's a lot of work, and stressful times, but you forget about them in the end, and just remember all the great times you had with mates, and the year truly becomes fun and worth it :D
Mandark: Please, oh please, set me up on a date with that golden-haired angel who graces our undeserving school with her infinite beauty!

The collage of ideas. The music of reason. The poetry of thought. The canvas of logic.

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
2008ers.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 04:53:03 pm »
Quote from: "Ahmad"
I agree with above. There's a lot of work, and stressful times, but you forget about them in the end, and just remember all the great times you had with mates, and the year truly becomes fun and worth it :D

While I'm glad you guys are loving year 12, you guys have really got to look forward to the future. What's to say your next years won't be even better? My point is that (and I'm not really accusing you of saying this, but just warning you guys) year 12 isn't the best year of your life. If you believe it is, you've already dismissed all your future years to be shitter. So, look forward, while cherishing what you feel is great now, but also think: why isn't every year the best year of my life?

Expect it, and it will happen ;)

Odette

2008ers.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 05:03:19 pm »
Quote from: "coblin"

While I'm glad you guys are loving year 12, you guys have really got to look forward to the future. What's to say your next years won't be even better? My point is that (and I'm not really accusing you of saying this, but just warning you guys) year 12 isn't the best year of your life. If you believe it is, you've already dismissed all your future years to be shitter. So, look forward, while cherishing what you feel is great now, but also think: why isn't every year the best year of my life?

Expect it, and it will happen ;)

So true ... use the secret people lol ...ask,believe,receive...

Ahmad

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • *dreamy sigh*
2008ers.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 05:11:10 pm »
..like to find a free parking space?  :lol:

Odette

2008ers.
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 05:13:10 pm »
..like to find a free parking space?  :lol:

Well, just anything really, something as little as finding a car parking space to future career paths,etc ...
It works, well it does for me :)