Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 08:18:43 am

Author Topic: Examination for society and culture  (Read 1251 times)  Share 

1403pls

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Ravens wood
  • School Grad Year: 2017
Examination for society and culture
« on: August 06, 2017, 03:54:51 pm »
are you allowed to include diagrams in your extended response to support your case like you can in geography?

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: Examination for society and culture
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 06:16:27 pm »
are you allowed to include diagrams in your extended response to support your case like you can in geography?

I haven't heard of many people doing so within this subject, nor have I seen it in any exemplar responses. What were you thinking of doing the diagram on?
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

chloeannbarwick

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 08:13:24 am »
I haven't heard of many people doing so within this subject, nor have I seen it in any exemplar responses. What were you thinking of doing the diagram on?

I agree with this however my teacher is often informing me that you can use diagrams as long as they structured and labeled correctly and are used in the correct way so I guess that's up to you weather or not you'd like to use them. I do however, suggest not to go overboard with diagrams, maybe try keeping them at a minimum.
Get it done now, and you'll have less to do later

Ci101

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 08:40:10 pm »
Hey! So while a diagram might help explain a concept, overall I think it's not worth it to include it as it'll take time to do, and it's more effective to use that time to explain that concept in words. Especially since the markers don't reward diagrams