Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 02:24:54 pm

Author Topic: PIP Interviews  (Read 2963 times)  Share 

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
PIP Interviews
« on: February 17, 2018, 04:22:40 pm »
+1
Hey, everyone!

I'm looking for anyone who is currently in, has been in or knows of people who have experiences with interracial dating. My PIP is coming together quite well and I would like a few more interviews conducted before I finalise the rest of my primary research. If you're interested, please dm me and we can organise a way to have them done (I'm up for Skype calling any day  ;D). Likewise, if you have a PIP in progress and would like someone to interview, I would be happy to help out too. Have a good day!

Angelina 
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
Re: PIP Interviews
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:52:44 pm »
Hey!

I know some friends who are currently in an interracial relationship. Not 100% sure if they're up for a Skype interview, but they can probably type down their answers somewhere. Would this help? :)
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 05:51:30 pm »
Hey!

I know some friends who are currently in an interracial relationship. Not 100% sure if they're up for a Skype interview, but they can probably type down their answers somewhere. Would this help? :)

Most definitely! I have a Google Docs with the questions and you can send it to any of your friends who would be interested :D It asks for the emails so they can log in but all responses will remain anonymous  :D Thank you very much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J6de2bY-rQeX7uXylxJp0vx9ozlm-oJJOTf06H-lDec/edit?usp=sharing

Angelina
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 08:19:28 pm »
Most definitely! I have a Google Docs with the questions and you can send it to any of your friends who would be interested :D It asks for the emails so they can log in but all responses will remain anonymous  :D Thank you very much!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J6de2bY-rQeX7uXylxJp0vx9ozlm-oJJOTf06H-lDec/edit?usp=sharing

Angelina

I'll pass the questionnaire to them now. Although, when I click on the link, it says I need permission?

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 09:45:23 am »
+1
I'll pass the questionnaire to them now. Although, when I click on the link, it says I need permission?

Hey, Bea,

It shouldn't but I'll check the settings now and fix it up. If permission is still required, let me know and I'll just send it as a Word Document  ;D

Edit: Just fixed it now. It says anyone can view the document, not edit it. If possible, could you ask your friends to submit their answers on a separate Word document? That way, everyone can remain anonymous. Here's the link again :)

Angelina
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 09:48:59 am by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 08:16:23 pm »
Hey, Bea,

It shouldn't but I'll check the settings now and fix it up. If permission is still required, let me know and I'll just send it as a Word Document  ;D

Edit: Just fixed it now. It says anyone can view the document, not edit it. If possible, could you ask your friends to submit their answers on a separate Word document? That way, everyone can remain anonymous. Here's the link again :)

Angelina

Hey there Angelina!

My friends have completed your interview questions. They did it via google docs. Just PM your email address and I'll share your their answers.
Good work on getting your interview questions done this early! Well done ;D