Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:38:50 pm

Author Topic: Share Your HSC Results and ATAR Here!  (Read 13604 times)

Caleb Campion

• Forum Regular
Re: Share Your HSC Results and ATAR Here!
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2018, 08:43:38 am »
 I am literally in total disbelief of my results?? I could not be happier!!!

I think it was my 91 in English and the 92 in extension 1 maths in particular that really boosted my Atar.

I ended up receiving a 98.40!! I also have at least 3 bonus points from UNSW AAA Scholarship, which means I am almost guaranteed a position at UNSW?

Can’t believe I achieved these results at a school classified as disadvantaged, and which is incredibly low ranked.

Well done to everyone else’s amazing results!

Ps. My atar was a whole 1 point above every ATAR calculator! Haha

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2018, 09:37:10 am »
I am literally in total disbelief of my results?? I could not be happier!!!

I think it was my 91 in English and the 92 in extension 1 maths in particular that really boosted my Atar.

I ended up receiving a 98.40!! I also have at least 3 bonus points from UNSW AAA Scholarship, which means I am almost guaranteed a position at UNSW?

Can’t believe I achieved these results at a school classified as disadvantaged, and which is incredibly low ranked.

Well done to everyone else’s amazing results!

Ps. My atar was a whole 1 point above every ATAR calculator! Haha

I ended up stumbling across your reaction video on YouTube and it was so good!!

Congratulations on your amazing results and hopefully see you at UNSW Law next year ;D
HSC 2018 - (ATAR: 99.10)
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

2019: B Commerce/B Laws @ UNSW

Caleb Campion

• Forum Regular
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2018, 04:03:52 pm »
I ended up stumbling across your reaction video on YouTube and it was so good!!

Congratulations on your amazing results and hopefully see you at UNSW Law next year ;D

Hahaha that’s hilarious actually

Aw cheers! And very much the same to you, your results are insane

See you then ;)

joannelovescake

• Trailblazer
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2018, 04:22:32 am »
disappointing. Nearly vomited when I saw the text message from NESA.

English adv- 88. I was so upset about this, and when I saw my teacher the next day, I nearly cried and she hugged me. It was a sad moment. Just missing out on a band 6 hurt my feelings ALOT. moving on.
Chemistry - 77. This mark is honestly not reflective of the amount of effort and studying I put into the subject, but I knew I didn't perform well on the day, so no surprises there.
Bio - 85, happy about this :)
Legal - 91
Ancient - 91

Obviously there was room for improvement... considering legal/ancient/bio were one after the other, I think I managed the pressure well.

2018 was a very tough year for me for personal reasons besides the HSC, and I didn't meet my personal goal of 95 ATAR I was aiming for throughout year 12, but we live and we learn. Looking back at everything, I am somewhat proud of myself  ;D Got an SRS conditional offer for UTS law so that saved me :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:46:04 am by joannelovescake »
HSC 2018  :  English Adv, Legal Studies, Ancient History, Chemistry, Biology

2019: BCommerce / BLaws @ UNSW

I offer affordable one-to-one and group tutoring in English, Modern Greek, History and Science :) send me a message!