Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:59:45 pm

Author Topic: FREE HSC LECTURES - July Trial Revision - Register NOW!  (Read 31514 times)  Share 

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +1632
Re: FREE HSC LECTURES - July Trial Revision - Register NOW!
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2017, 05:08:07 pm »
+7
Nick, does Rui's name change make you feel any happier about your original statement? :)

I swear I'll change it back v. soon
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

EEEEEEP

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • Resource Writer
  • Respect: +543
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2017, 06:09:26 pm »
+8
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,  to all of the people from AN that ran the lectures! They went smoothly and the lecturers were great! Rui, Elysee, just to name a few!

Also, the mods and admins aren't as scary as they seem =)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:15:15 pm by EEEEEEP »

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +1632
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2017, 09:09:40 pm »
+5
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,  to all of the people from AN that ran the lectures! They went smoothly and the lecturers were great! Rui, Elysee, just to name a few!

I HOPE YOU DON'T INCLUDE ME IN THIS I'M INFINITELY MORE TERRIFYING THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2017, 08:36:09 am »
+6

Yep.

Also, oh goodness, my name...

Hope all the 4U students liked it :)

tloos1999

• Trailblazer
  • Kid from the West with an Academic Dream
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2017, 07:04:56 pm »
+7
Just wanted to give a shout out to the entire ATAR Notes team. I attended two lectures, Biology and English Adv. (had to cancel maths lecture because of other commitments), yet I was more than content with the free lectures. Definitely a class above the other respective organisations that offered holiday lectures, what I learnt was invaluable. I also purchased two sets of notes, Biology and Physics and once again, cannot fault. They already have done wonders for the retention of information for my trials and have summed it up perfectly into this little book. So happy that I came across ATAR Notes and I am very excited to attend the HSC Lectures in a few months. Once again,Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, the day ran so smoothly and what I was exposed to was first class. Very much appreciated :)
Thomas Loos

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2017, 10:09:52 pm »
+4
Just wanted to give a shout out to the entire ATAR Notes team. I attended two lectures, Biology and English Adv. (had to cancel maths lecture because of other commitments), yet I was more than content with the free lectures. Definitely a class above the other respective organisations that offered holiday lectures, what I learnt was invaluable. I also purchased two sets of notes, Biology and Physics and once again, cannot fault. They already have done wonders for the retention of information for my trials and have summed it up perfectly into this little book. So happy that I came across ATAR Notes and I am very excited to attend the HSC Lectures in a few months. Once again,Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, the day ran so smoothly and what I was exposed to was first class. Very much appreciated :)

We are so honoured to receive such awesome feedback my friend. So glad you enjoyed the lectures and so glad you are loving the Notes. We're keen to see you in September (make sure you come and say hi!), and hope you'll stick around the site in the meantime ;D