Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 06:15:47 pm

Author Topic: Creative Sac  (Read 1162 times)  Share 

lakvinu

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Creative Sac
« on: February 13, 2019, 10:42:26 pm »
Hello,
My School does Extinction for the creative sac. My teacher previously told us to write it in the form of a play. I always wanted to write the creative in the form
of a personal reflection. I felt like i could do much better in a personal reflection than a play. Can the schools actually make us do it in the form of a play?. Im pretty sure he said to do it in a play and nothing else and that the schools wants it in play style. Is this allowed? Can the school actually make us do a specific form of writing?

Thank you

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
  • Respect: +775
Re: Creative Sac
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 10:47:31 pm »
Hello,
My School does Extinction for the creative sac. My teacher previously told us to write it in the form of a play. I always wanted to write the creative in the form
of a personal reflection. I felt like i could do much better in a personal reflection than a play. Can the schools actually make us do it in the form of a play?. Im pretty sure he said to do it in a play and nothing else and that the schools wants it in play style. Is this allowed? Can the school actually make us do a specific form of writing?

Thank you
Our teacher has allowed us to do any form we like, but I am not sure if this goes as a universal rule.
Since you said that you are only pretty sure he said to do it in a play, I think the best option would be to talk to your teacher about this. Your teacher should want the best results for their students, so if you truly feel that you will be better doing a reflection, I wouldn't see why they would disallow this. Just go and talk to them. :)
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

spectroscopy

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +373
Re: Creative Sac
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 11:08:13 pm »
+2
Just ask your teacher straight up if a play is the only form he'll accept. If so - do a play. If not, then do a personal reflection. At my school the teacher mostly promoted expository essays and I ended up writing a diary entry and got A+ so you definitely dont have to follow the crowd - assuming you are allowed to do what you want