Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 04:07:48 pm

Author Topic: PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE  (Read 737 times)

huss1235

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE
« on: October 09, 2017, 01:15:36 pm »
hi i have a question regarding my exam block and  need peoples opinions so i have exam on  16,17,18,19 and 23 then i have a 11 day break to my other exam should i start studying for that other subject now or will it affect these subjects my notes are ready and all i  have to do is read
thank you  :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:18:45 pm »
Everyone is different, but in my opinion some light studying would be effective, for instance reading your notes just before you go to bed and when you wake up every morning to keep them fresh. Then spend the 11 days you do have hardcore studying for that subject. But yeah, focus mainly on your other exams for now
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

seventeenboi

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 02:17:30 pm »
don't directly discard those other subjects you ahve days after - maybe spend like 1 hour each day on it, answering exam questions etc: but for now, since you have so many consecutive exams, focus more on the earlier exams :)))

clarence.harre

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 02:24:30 pm »
+1
My advice would be to ignore that subject right now. You have eight days before you begin your chain of exams.

Then you have eleven days to focus entirely on that subject. Trust me, you'll have more than enough time for that subject.
HSC '17: Physics | Chemistry | Software | English (Advanced) | Mathematics 3U | German (Continuers) | Electrotechnology (TVET)

ATAR Goal: 92.50

Aim: USyd (B Engineering - Electrical)

Savas_P

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 02:09:26 pm »
quickly read over the main points so you can prime your brain, then during the break get ready to go into detail.