Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 09, 2024, 05:27:05 am

Author Topic: The extra space section in the psychology exam  (Read 1992 times)  Share 

Gigi2001

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
The extra space section in the psychology exam
« on: November 12, 2020, 04:51:56 pm »
+2
Hello. So during the psych exam, there were many times when I ran out of space, so I flipped to the extra space section, and finished my answers there. I clearly labelled all the questions at the back. However, i forgot to write "flip to the back" or something near the original  questions. And now I'm worried the examiners won't mark these as they may not know when to flip to the back and might not see them. Any ideas?

Mr.Unknown

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: The extra space section in the psychology exam
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 05:07:08 pm »
+2
Don’t stress. Since you have already labelled it on the extra space section, as the examiners see that section, they would figure it out. This is not a normal exam, it is a VCE exam, they would check over your paper. Take a big break after this stressful exam ;)

Your Unknown Hero...

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
  • Respect: +775
Re: The extra space section in the psychology exam
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 07:45:49 pm »
+2
Hello. So during the psych exam, there were many times when I ran out of space, so I flipped to the extra space section, and finished my answers there. I clearly labelled all the questions at the back. However, i forgot to write "flip to the back" or something near the original  questions. And now I'm worried the examiners won't mark these as they may not know when to flip to the back and might not see them. Any ideas?
Just to add to what Mr.Unknown has said,
many many people use that extra space and so examiner's will most certainly be used to checking it. I am sure your examiner will check the extra space, especially if you've filled up the allocated space for a question and sound like you have more to say.
In any case, try not to worry about it now - stressing about it isn't going to do anything other than distract you from your other exams.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point