Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:44:59 pm

Author Topic: Official FSN VCE 2007 Student Rankings  (Read 53682 times)  Share 

hard

Re: Official FSN VCE 2007 Student Rankings
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2008, 05:08:05 pm »
i may get defensive, but 'over-defensive'?.... dont think so because the word itself characterises the situation 'over'-defensive. If everyone was over-defensive then it just be normal and theirfore it would just be defensive. :P

sorry for the tangent haha
i can't help but notice that you've said their in two posts when it shouldn't be spelt 'their.

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2008, 05:09:05 pm »
i may get defensive, but 'over-defensive'?.... dont think so because the word itself characterises the situation 'over'-defensive. If everyone was over-defensive then it just be normal and theirfore it would just be defensive. :P

i can't help but notice that you've said their in two posts when it shouldn't be spelt 'their.

Shouldn't it be 'there', like as in 'therefore' not 'theirfore'?

hard

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2008, 05:11:11 pm »

Shouldn't it be 'there', like as in 'therefore' not 'theirfore'?
yes

costargh

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2008, 05:12:17 pm »

rofl i think i know what ur talking about (which post ur talkin bout) haha. omg theirfore thats a pissa. :P

I think iv gone into non-englizhhh mode cause schools over and results are in. :D

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:16 pm »
I'm no angel but it sorta sets a bad example for everyone else.
Also - who would *actually* do something just because the guy who made the website did it?

SHEEP :P
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

droodles

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:20 pm »
so i once watched an episode of bold and the beautiful. after reading this thread i now am having trouble clarifying whether or not intense drama is only for afternoon soapies.

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2008, 05:16:25 pm »
so i once watched an episode of bold and the beautiful. after reading this thread i now am having trouble clarifying whether or not intense drama is only for afternoon soapies.

Ohhhh, the suspense is killing me... :P

costargh

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2008, 05:23:27 pm »
costa leaves thread
*slams door on the way out, thereby leaving the audience in a stage of suspense, wondering whether or not costa will ever return*

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:40 pm »
costa leaves thread
*slams door on the way out, thereby leaving the audience in a stage of suspense, wondering whether or not costa will ever return*

Nooo... So this is how it's gonna end? :'( *happy drops popcorn and cleans it up*... The drama has officially ended!

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2008, 05:26:27 pm »
*ninwa cheats on enwiabe with droodles' uncle's best friend's son's cousin's daughter's boyfriend's dad, who, unbeknownst to her, is actually gay for costa and had an affair with him and that's why costa left the thread in a fit of jealous rage*
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

droodles

« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2008, 05:27:10 pm »
costargh if i was a recruiter for screen writers and i read your screenplay i think i would get into a fit of swearing and then perhaps even feel a little sick in the stomach and then proceed to take your screenplay and stomp it, spit on it and set it on fire and then piss on it to douse the fire

and then tell u u should seek a career elsewhere because ur effort doesn't cut it.

xox.happy1.xox

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:09 pm »
costargh if i was a recruiter for screen writers and i read your screenplay i think i would get into a fit of swearing and then perhaps even feel a little sick in the stomach and then proceed to take your screenplay and stomp it, spit on it and set it on fire and then piss on it to douse the fire

and then tell u u should seek a career elsewhere because ur effort doesn't cut it.

:2funny:... funny!

bubble sunglasses

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2008, 09:06:03 pm »
personal info? I have only done public correspondance with enwiabe asking for the acknowledgement of a 2007 dux. It looks like he won't award any at all (i think, still not sure. apparently I'm a brick wall)

see my personal text :P