Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 11:13:51 pm

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 210347 times)  Share 

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #1050 on: December 17, 2019, 10:33:00 pm »
I was planning with insanipi last night and what I thought was arranged was that they were going to guard Katie,rinos and if they were to be killed then it would be known Katie was the whodog. However, since insanipi was indeed killed infront of my house, my best explanation was that they guarded me instead and were killed when Katie attempted to quite rudely kill me.

I will openly come out as the overprepared tourist.
If Katie really is the best friend, then perhaps they can explain what else they have seen.

Please don't make the mistake of voting for me. Of course the dead body out the front of my house isn't a particularly good sign of my innocence, but I would never do such a thing!

Owlbird and fun_jirachi please change your vote!

I almost believe you are innocent, but I will only change my vote if fun jirachi does. It is much better that we lynch someone and have a small chance of killing the werewolf, rather than choose to let the werewolf roam freely. Therefore I will continue to vote erutepa, so there is at least a 50% chance rather than no chance.
2018: Biology
2019: Chemistry, Physics, Math Methods, English, Japanese
2020: Bachelor of Psychology (Monash)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #1051 on: December 17, 2019, 10:53:09 pm »
Definitely didn't attempt to kill you because I'm 100% the best friend.

These were all my actions:
1st night: At laura_’s house, saw nobody
2nd night: At PhoenixxFire;s house while she got torn apart by a Faker.
3rd night: Insanipi’s house, saw nobody
4th night: visited erupeta's house last night, but it was blocked by the security guard.

they* got torn apart

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1052 on: December 17, 2019, 11:01:24 pm »
Definitely didn't attempt to kill you because I'm 100% the best friend.

These were all my actions:
1st night: At laura_’s house, saw nobody
2nd night: At PhoenixxFire;s house while she got torn apart by a Faker.
3rd night: Insanipi’s house, saw nobody
4th night: visited erupeta's house last night, but it was blocked by the security guard.
on the third night Insanipi did leave - so you definitely should have seen them leave their house (that is if you were telling the truth, which you;re not)
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

blasonduo

• Forum Obsessive
  • Schrodinger waved while Heisenberg didn't?
« Reply #1053 on: December 17, 2019, 11:56:31 pm »
The sun sets over ANville...?

Four people left, one still drooling over the taste of human flesh. Deception ran across the town daily, and it seemed like the truth only got you targetted. Nonetheless, this town was determined... determined to avenge the fallen and to bring justice to the land once and for all. They all knew that the only way to do this was to hang, and they collectively decided on one final victim... Erutepa.

This was it, the final lynch. If this was wrong, the innocents had nowhere to hide and their fate would be sealed. Erutepa began to scream, beg, PLEAD for his life, for he only knew the truth. None of the town budged, for they also knew the truth, the only truth that could be kept in this town... the truth about themselves. Erutepa, with only mere seconds of life remaining, had one last glance into everyone's eyes, trying to see if he knew... if he was right all along. Glancing into katie's eyes, he noticed a simple sparkle in her eyes, a sparkle that seethed with malice, an expression dead-pan to the murder of another member of town, but nothing could haunt him so deeply as fun_jirachi's twisted smile and almost chaotic expression. Maybe the events in this town has lead to insanity..... or maybe he was insane all along. But before he could get one last final look into owlbird83's eyes, he felt his body fall.

The rest of the town waited hopefully and the now-deceased Erutepa, looking for some sign of transformation they saw in both jeydanaazli's and laura_'s deaths, and to bring this nightmare to an end. Seconds went by... then minutes... but nothing happened... until out of Erutepa's body fell out a protective vest. No! Could this be?? It seemed as if Erutepa truly was an overprepared tourist and in an instant, the villagers became defenceless. Oh so defenceless... A distant hoot slowly became a cackle... and that cackle transformed into hysterical laughter, but not from the joker since their dreams and aspirations were instantly crushed... the laughter came from owlbird.

Both the joker and the innocent villager katie knew the consequences, the worst possible ending to it all, and that was the fact that they KNEW they were going to get mauled in consecutive nights with absolutely no way of escape, there was nothing they could do, and they felt hopeless, maybe it was a better idea to be torn apart earlier, so this suffering couldn't continue... but alas, in one way or another, these torturous games had finally come to an end, albeit a dreadful one...

INTRODUCING OUR WINNERS:

Spoiler
jeydanaazli (Faker)
laura_ (Illusionist)
MVP: Owlbird83 (Necromancer)

Click here to see everyone's role!
Spoiler

Bri MT(Medic)
PhoenixxFire (Lookout)
insanipi (Security Guard)
laura_ (Illusionist)
Ionic doc (Seer)
Erutepa (Overprepared Tourist)
Owlbird83 (Necromancer)
katie,rinos (Best Friend)
fun_jirachi (Joker)
jeydanzaali (Faker)

Click here to see what everyone did each night!!
Spoiler

Fun facts of the game:
PhoenixxFire completely caught 2 werewolves red-handed Night 1
Laura_ got SUPER unlucky by making it so PhoenixxFire entered Bri's house, not knowing it would be them watching
Katie,rinos noticed that the attack werewolf was faker before it was officially revealed
Insanipi got a completely incorrect prompt they shouldn't ever get Night 3, but didn't bat an eye.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 11:02:36 am by blasonduo »
2018: UNSW B science (physics)/B education

Kicking myself into gear

HSC Physics Topics 1 & 2 Exam!

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1054 on: December 17, 2019, 11:57:37 pm »
This is what y'all get for throwing daggers at each other and buying into Owlbird's lies @katie,rinos @Erutepa

MB_

• MOTM: MAR 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Unspecified and mysterious
« Reply #1055 on: December 18, 2019, 12:41:34 am »
Well played @Owlbird83
2015-16: VCE
2017-: BSci UoM - Maths & Psych

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1056 on: December 18, 2019, 07:23:08 am »
This is what y'all get for throwing daggers at each other and buying into Owlbird's lies @katie,rinos @Erutepa
I am fool
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #1057 on: December 18, 2019, 07:42:31 am »
Mwahahahahahahahaha

That was very amusing hehehehe

Also, I did feel a bit guilty at times for decieving you guys, but that was fun  ;D ;D

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1058 on: December 18, 2019, 11:29:21 am »
I am fool
Wasn't it suss that she claimed psychic of all roles and

n e v e r
p u b l i c l y
r e v e a l e d
t h e i r
r e s u l t s
l i k e
y o u
o r
k a t i e

blasonduo

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #1059 on: December 18, 2019, 11:43:11 am »
Review of the game

- The biggest problem I found with the game was the decision between 2 or 3 werewolves. 2 seemed to way to small, but 3 seemed too powerful. The best way I've thought is to add another "neutral" role, so if we played with 10 people again, it would be 6 villagers, 2 Neutral and 2 Werewolves.... So introducing the:

*Zombie - Starts the game as the only one infected. Each Night has the ability to visit a person to infect. If an infected person visits a house, they will also infect the person they visited. If everyone alive is infected (has to be at least 4 people), the zombie is revived (if dead) and now has the ability to kill. Zombie wins on their own. The whole town will be notified when this power activates.

- I will change the deadline permanently from 10pm to 11pm. It seemed like most participants were only available ~9:30pm, so more time should be given in the scenario.

- The ghost rules will be a permanent rule for now on.

- The assassin is by far the most powerful attack werewolf, so a nerf is justified. The assassin's powers will only work on EVEN nights.
- Similarly, the brute will now only distinguish between 2 roles. Attack werewolves should be vulnerable, so I've made it more suitable.

Again, if you guys have any ideas or things to change based on your experiences, feel free to post here or PM me, I'm open up to anything and want to consistently improve the game :D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 11:56:08 am by blasonduo »

Kicking myself into gear

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #1060 on: December 18, 2019, 11:48:46 am »

n e v e r
p u b l i c l y
r e v e a l e d
t h e i r
r e s u l t s
l i k e
y o u
o r
k a t i e

No comment
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Owlbird83

• BLAA 2020
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #1061 on: December 18, 2019, 11:49:23 am »
Review of the game

- The biggest problem I found with the game was the decision between 2 or 3 werewolves. 2 seemed to way to small, but 3 seemed too powerful. The best way I've thought is to add another "neutral" role, so if we played with 10 people again, it would be 6 villagers, 2 Neutral and 2 Werewolves.... So introducing the:

*Zombie - Starts the game as the only one infected. Each Night has the ability to visit a person to infect. If an infected person visits a house, they will also infect the person they visited. If everyone alive is infected (has to be at least 4 people), the zombie is revived (if dead) and now has the ability to kill. Zombie wins on their own. The whole town will be notified when this power activates.

- I will change the deadline permanently from 10pm to 11pm. It seemed like most participants were only available ~9:30pm, so more time should be given in the scenario.

Again, if you guys have any ideas or things to change based on your experienced, feel free to post here or PM me, I'm open up to anything and want to consistently improve the game :D

Thanks for running the game again blasonduo! Was really fun!

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #1062 on: December 18, 2019, 11:52:13 am »
Review of the game

Again, if you guys have any ideas or things to change based on your experiences, feel free to post here or PM me, I'm open up to anything and want to consistently improve the game :D

Clarification on ghost rules:

Would it be accurate to say that ghosts cannot pm the living but may freely converse with other ghosts (obviously not being able to share or otherwise communicate based on ghost convos?)

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #1063 on: December 18, 2019, 12:03:39 pm »

n e v e r
p u b l i c l y
r e v e a l e d
t h e i r
r e s u l t s
l i k e
y o u
o r
k a t i e

She got lucky. She claimed psychic and then the seer checked her and saw psychic as a possible role so we disregarded her as a suspect :(
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

blasonduo

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #1064 on: December 18, 2019, 12:07:34 pm »
Clarification on ghost rules:

Would it be accurate to say that ghosts cannot pm the living but may freely converse with other ghosts (obviously not being able to share or otherwise communicate based on ghost convos?)

100%! Ghosts can definitely scheme with each other. I'm even all for spilling the information, but if it does, it needs to be separated from the actual game. I always like and encourage sleuthing (and PhoenixxFire and insanipi probably could tell, as I constantly asked for their thoughts on the current situation)

Honestly, I'm not sure myself how much behind the scenes PMing happens during these games, and can only really estimate it by the actions people chose at night (For example, I knew a lot was happening this game based on who the werewolves were targetting). PMing is one of the important and exciting parts of werewolf, and I don't want to strip it completely from ghosts.

I guess I trust that the ghosts know the limits. If they learn new information from another ghost, they probably shouldn't start influencing the actual game based on that information. :)

She got lucky. She claimed psychic and then the seer checked her and saw psychic as a possible role so we disregarded her as a suspect :(

Oh! To clarify, I didn't know she was claiming this, and she legitimately got lucky (I always RNG the seer's results to remove any bias)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:10:07 pm by blasonduo »

Kicking myself into gear