Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 03:27:55 am

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 210211 times)  Share 

Pearlmilktea

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #1215 on: January 11, 2020, 07:59:43 pm »

They have provided no other info since. They say this if because they were haunted. Blasonduo confirmed that a haunted psychic would have a 50/50 chance of reciving info each time.  Apparently pmt didn't receive info either night.  There's a 25% chance of this happening.

I'm sorry but 50/50 means heads or tails. It means the GM flips a coin, does a generator or whatever they want to make it random.
50% means half of the time. That clear difference in language means I am just unlucky and have received the equivalent of tails.
[/quote]

Additionally, this is also when they learned who the seer was & the seer was killed too. Just another coincidence, right? 
You're exactly right- not a coincidence - you're a wolf!

PMT has been emphasising 'just being a new player' but being a new player didn't exempt someone from being given a wolf role.

HmmHmm where are you going with this? Being an experienced player doesn't mean you're exempt from being suspected but you've been given the benefit of the doubt up until now. You know I'm legit and you've used that to your advantage. You infiltrated the innocent chat day 1, after which the medic was killed followed by an almost too crazy to be believed string of innocent deaths.

Yesterday, you pointed the finger at me before I pointed it at you (by deduction I realised soon after), almost like it had been planned all along? You pretended to trust me so I would be completely honest and transparent. I told you I was haunted and wasn't receiving as many prophecies. Maybe if I was less comfortable I would've claimed another role that was less suss, make up prophecies ? But no, I admitted I had the worst role in the game and was completely transparent.

On the off chance there is any info PMT hasn't shared with Erutepa & Ionic I think they should be silenced before going after the others.   

Lol I've spoken to Erutepa once maybe and Ionic zero times as Ionic is so suss.

Doubting any of this Laura? Ask insanipi 

Like insanipi, I think we should vote Ionic Doc tonight.

If you really cared about the Inno cause, you'd realise this is dividing all the innocent people. Different opinions and inconsistent voting will end this game. GM reminded me only a 51% vote will result in a lynch. That's four people.
We all know ionic Doc is 100% lying. The game will end if you vote me off so if you really were legit or cared about the villagers you would vote off Ionic Doc until we sort out our inconsistent views internally.

I'm sorry but I think we should look beyond well written paragraphs and game experience in our vote tonight.
HSC 2018: French Continuers (92)
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

ATAR: 98.45
HSC All-rounder :)

Gracie :D

Pearlmilktea

• Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1216 on: January 11, 2020, 08:01:03 pm »
Ohh.

Boo Ionic, Bri and Erupeta >:( >:(

Bang on.

That's the big three but in inno interests I agree with Bri. All people involved in the Inno chat need more time to think about our future votes.
Therefore I think we should vote off Ionic Doc tonight.
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #1217 on: January 11, 2020, 08:11:07 pm »
Whoever the werewolf is, they're doing a great job. Vote blasonduo.
QCE Class of 2023 :D

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #1218 on: January 11, 2020, 08:25:20 pm »
I'm sorry but 50/50 means heads or tails. It means the GM flips a coin, does a generator or whatever they want to make it random.
50% means half of the time. That clear difference in language means I am just unlucky and have received the equivalent of tails.
I said 50/50. Getting a fail result both times is 25% chance.

HmmHmm where are you going with this? Being an experienced player doesn't mean you're exempt from being suspected but you've been given the benefit of the doubt up until now. You know I'm legit and you've used that to your advantage. You infiltrated the innocent chat day 1, after which the medic was killed followed by an almost too crazy to be believed string of innocent deaths.
Day 1 occurs after night 1. To me knowledge,  no one knew who the medic was until they died. What string of inno deaths are you talking about? The inno deaths were 1 each night as expected until you showed up.

Yesterday, you pointed the finger at me before I pointed it at you (by deduction I realised soon after), almost like it had been planned all along? You pretended to trust me so I would be completely honest and transparent. I told you I was haunted and wasn't receiving as many prophecies. Maybe if I was less comfortable I would've claimed another role that was less suss, make up prophecies ? But no, I admitted I had the worst role in the game and was completely transparent.

I only blamed you after it was clear there had to be a traitor because of the double death. I outlined it could only be you.  Laura's role has to be in the game & clearly insanipi's is in this one. I did trust you before.

Lol I've spoken to Erutepa once maybe and Ionic zero times as Ionic is so suss.
Yeah sure if you say so

Like insanipi, I think we should vote Ionic Doc tonight.
Of course you would say that.

If you really cared about the Inno cause, you'd realise this is dividing all the innocent people. Different opinions and inconsistent voting will end this game. GM reminded me only a 51% vote will result in a lynch. That's four people.
We all know ionic Doc is 100% lying. The game will end if you vote me off so if you really were legit or cared about the villagers you would vote off Ionic Doc until we sort out our inconsistent views internally.
What split vote?  I've changed my vote and I won't vote you alone. I'm still arguing the case because I think us voting together against you is better than ionic but again - I changed my vote due to other innos doing the same.

I'm sorry but I think we should look beyond well written paragraphs and game experience in our vote tonight.

Of course game experience or lack thereof shouldn't decide it. The information we have should. That's why I'm tired of you lying and being told I'm sus for figuring out we had a traitor.

Edit: oh also, you say I was "just given the benefit of the doubt" no. I gave information,  I gave explanations,  I have a history of night actions that the group agreed on for me to do.  I not only listed what house I was at each night,  but gave info about others' movements.  That's a lot more info than you gave. I argued for Laura to be included in the group because from my intel I thought she could be trusted & what do you know,  I was right. Why if I was a wolf would I be pushing innos to trust an inno like that? 

@Laura Don't believe my edit?  Ask insanipi
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:43:31 pm by Bri MT »

Pearlmilktea

• Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1219 on: January 11, 2020, 08:28:33 pm »
No no you're sus because you're the werewolf - idk if anyone said otherwise

I'm still voting Ionic - ofc I would say to do so as it's game over if we get this wrong. Now is not the time to take chances or have a divided vote.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1220 on: January 11, 2020, 08:35:32 pm »
No no you're sus because you're the werewolf - idk if anyone said otherwise

I'm still voting Ionic - ofc I would say to do so as it's game over if we get this wrong. Now is not the time to take chances or have a divided vote.

Right... I'm sus because I just am...

I think the fact it's near the end of the game & the stakes are high is why we need to try and make decisions that decrease inno disadvantage as much as possible

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1221 on: January 11, 2020, 08:52:05 pm »
I have been informed by blasonduo that this is the last chance for vote changing & given the above discussion I have to believe it's safe for me to vote pearlmilktea . I know that vote looks sus but this is our last chance and I can't throw it away. 

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
« Reply #1222 on: January 11, 2020, 08:57:48 pm »
I don't know what to do, but now it's a split vote and the information I've received thus far just reading back makes me want to swing. I'll take a pot shot and vote Pearlmilktea, just to be on the safe side I guess?
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1223 on: January 11, 2020, 09:00:53 pm »
I have been informed by blasonduo that this is the last chance for vote changing & given the above discussion I have to believe it's safe for me to vote pearlmilktea . I know that vote looks sus but this is our last chance and I can't throw it away. 
I can promise you that I will ghost vote Bri MT now.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1224 on: January 11, 2020, 09:03:43 pm »

What are you doing?? splitting the inno vote?? /s

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1225 on: January 11, 2020, 09:04:52 pm »
What are you doing?? splitting the inno vote?? /s
I was waiting for someone to change their vote. And you were first. So you get my ghost vote.

Pearlmilktea

• Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1226 on: January 11, 2020, 09:10:49 pm »
I don't know what to do, but now it's a split vote and the information I've received thus far just reading back makes me want to swing. I'll take a pot shot and vote Pearlmilktea, just to be on the safe side I guess?

Game over

Isn't being on the safe side voting someone we know is guilty off - Ionic Doc

Changing your vote last minute Bri MT when you know all too well a vote of 4 people is needed to vote someone off is the least inno thing you could do. The result will be a 1) poorly done vote 2) no vote for tonight meaning that we aren't any further forward

Moreover, the werewolf will kill another person which means GAME OVER

Pearlmilktea

• Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1227 on: January 11, 2020, 09:12:12 pm »

It is, by far, the most sus thing to ever happen.
Why would an inno want a no vote round?

Previously you were guilty by process of elimination (me being innocent) but now you're also acting it through your strategy

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1228 on: January 11, 2020, 09:57:20 pm »
Not sure whether or not I can trust Bri. Regardless, we need a lynch tonight. We all know Ionic is guilty and in order to have a chance of winning, we need to get a werewolf. I really don't trust you Bri and my vote is staying as Ionic Doc.

Pearlmilktea

• Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
« Reply #1229 on: January 11, 2020, 10:09:39 pm »
We need to vote tonight.

If we don’t vote off a werewolf, the game ends.

The werewolves are very strategically swaying the vote or not getting involved to ensure the game ends.

I say we all vote off Ionic Doc