Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 07:54:38 am

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 210259 times)  Share 

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #1500 on: January 09, 2021, 05:58:33 pm »
Okay, then how about this? I will claim my role to you publicly. If you don't do the same, I will immediately consider you a werewolf and if you are, well I get free protection, so attacks are useless on me.

I am the Overprepared Tourist, the REAL one.

Your move, PhoenixxFire

Yeah to be fair you don't have much to lose publicly claiming your role being the over prepared tourist. You're not a particularly tasty meal for werewolves, whereas other villagers might be. So pf not claiming a role publicly is not a mark against their wolfiness.
That being said I am not saying pf is innocent just that not claiming roles publicly isn't a mark of guilt.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #1501 on: January 09, 2021, 06:01:09 pm »
@PK1234 just because I haven't messaged you doesn't mean I haven't claimed/given out information lol

Not sure why you are trying to act as the arbiter of truth when you were leading the charge for Poet's lynching less than 24 hours ago and was completely wrong.

You've messaged me multiple times asking for info (I have given you some) but you weren't able to reciprocate any back so I don't see the point in giving out more without establishing trust.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #1502 on: January 09, 2021, 06:02:39 pm »
Then privately PM me. I did so with you and its been confirmed with numerous people. Surely in kind you could do the same.
I haven't initiated messages with anyone cos I cbf. If you wanted to know you could have asked when you messaged me, or you could have just messaged me to ask rather than trying to be all dramatic. As it is I don't trust you enough to tell you, a sentiment that is clearly shared by all the others who know my role and have chosen not to tell you.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Partyking1234

• Fresh Poster
  • Kinda interesting, but also kinda not
« Reply #1503 on: January 09, 2021, 06:56:59 pm »
Sine and PF, neither of you are helping your cases.

Sine, you've given me zero information even when I've proven my innocence and role. What have you?

PF, you're the same. Zero information. And the fact that you "cbf" isn't helping your case.

Erutepa, this is literally your first message. I've also messaged you asking for your case, but have also given me nothing.

For all I know, all three of you could be the werewolves. Go ahead and keep lying publicly and keep digging yourselves deeper holes. I am innocent and I have a strong alliance. No other innocents have come out to me to say that they are innocent, so tell me how I can trust you if you give me nothing? Cooperate here and show us all that you're all innocent, or PM me. I will share only the fact that you are innocent publicly, not your role. If not, I can just as easily label you all as enemies. That's your choice. I've messaged you all to no avail. Your move.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #1504 on: January 09, 2021, 07:10:34 pm »
You're not proven innocent lol. There's no guarantee of a tourist in the game

You are severely overestimating your influence in this game
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
« Reply #1505 on: January 09, 2021, 07:24:49 pm »
A friendly reminder to players that this is just a game - things seem to be heating up a little, so make sure you take a breath and remember to have fun!!
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
« Reply #1506 on: January 09, 2021, 07:35:50 pm »
Sine and PF, neither of you are helping your cases.

Sine, you've given me zero information even when I've proven my innocence and role. What have you?

PF, you're the same. Zero information. And the fact that you "cbf" isn't helping your case.

Erutepa, this is literally your first message. I've also messaged you asking for your case, but have also given me nothing.

For all I know, all three of you could be the werewolves. Go ahead and keep lying publicly and keep digging yourselves deeper holes. I am innocent and I have a strong alliance. No other innocents have come out to me to say that they are innocent, so tell me how I can trust you if you give me nothing? Cooperate here and show us all that you're all innocent, or PM me. I will share only the fact that you are innocent publicly, not your role. If not, I can just as easily label you all as enemies. That's your choice. I've messaged you all to no avail. Your move.
Gonna have to agree with PF on this, your innocence is not proven. I gave you information yesterday (or the day before?) you haven't given me anything so it seems you aren't cooperating with me??

The only reason you claimed the tourist role is because it was beneficial to you, don't try to act as if publicly claiming something (that most people already knew you were claiming) is a noble gesture helping the village as a whole.

Will also echo Poet's sentiments in their post above. @everyone It's just a game try to have fun :)

blasonduo

• Forum Obsessive
  • Schrodinger waved while Heisenberg didn't?
« Reply #1507 on: January 09, 2021, 10:50:04 pm »
The sun rises over ANville

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text. they can no longer PM, and can not tell alive townies who to lynch/do in night actions they must back up their accusations with public evidence.

- Everyone did their nightly actions!.

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is mandatory, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Late night edit: I forgot the cross out poet in the end card, that will be fixed during the next phase :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:32:00 am by blasonduo »
2018: UNSW B science (physics)/B education

Kicking myself into gear

HSC Physics Topics 1 & 2 Exam!

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #1508 on: January 09, 2021, 10:54:21 pm »
ty wolves for valuing me enough to try to kill me but next time you could send a message conveying your respects instead

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1509 on: January 09, 2021, 10:57:48 pm »
Highkey the most hilarious video ever. Ending on a blasonduo picture.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1510 on: January 10, 2021, 01:43:14 pm »
I'm appealing for information.

Anyone who is willing to share information on the movements of insanipi, laura_ and/or phoenixxfire - I'd love to hear it.

Other info is welcome too of course.

If you're sitting there going "no Bri I don't trust you; I bet you saying you were attacked by wolves is some elaborate ploy despite the obvious fact that whoever was really attacked would know you're a wolf" then fine w/e lets talk and see if I can convince you

EDIT: This is not my way of saying all three are wolves. It's def not all three. Please don't think that.

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
« Reply #1511 on: January 10, 2021, 02:04:16 pm »
I am claiming being haunted, take that with what you will.

Owlbird claimed hypnosis the other night, can anyone back that up?
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1512 on: January 10, 2021, 02:25:07 pm »
I got hypnotised last night; so in theory Owlbird could also have been hypnotised.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #1513 on: January 10, 2021, 02:36:24 pm »
I am claiming being haunted, take that with what you will.

Owlbird claimed hypnosis the other night, can anyone back that up?

If ob was bad, 90% chance that I would've died night 2. I trust ob. 

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #1514 on: January 10, 2021, 05:49:10 pm »
There are 6 werewolves among us.