Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 19, 2024, 08:29:58 am

Author Topic: Which course?  (Read 6115 times)  Share 

xox.happy1.xox

Re: Which course?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 10:17:29 pm »
I know someone who goes to Deakin, but only studies Commerce, not Law. She enjoys it a lot, the campus has a lot of great facilities, she loves the library, and it really motivates her to try harder in her studies.

I think Deakin is a good place, based on her opinion, but can one opinion really make a difference? :P

costargh

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 10:20:09 pm »
Thanks. I hear good things about Deakin. I rekon ill decide when I get my ENTER (if its good enough)

costargh

Re: Which course?- Deakin Law/Com or Monash (something businessy?)
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 03:37:52 pm »
bump with a different subject name

marbs

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 05:40:11 pm »
I recommend during Commerce/Law at deakin, as this uni is still looked upon as rather good, and would come in around 3rd ranking in Melbourne.

Commerce/Law still needs a fairly good score, and I would look at it, if it weren't for location.

Commerce/Law would open all the doors for these two courses, and from what I have heard it is not hard to transfer into commerce at Monash (you need 80% results, and the maths requirement fulfilled).

Its sad that business subjects aren't marked up more. As I know a guy in my class, who battles through eco, but does Spesh and Latin, and will get into Commerce at Melbourne, because he can't get into Law, and doesn't want to do the UMAT for Med, and commerce seems the next best thing

psychlaw

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 05:57:08 pm »
and would come in around 3rd ranking in Melbourne.
5th :D

RMIT is 3rd and La Trobe is 4th

costargh

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 06:13:34 pm »
RMIT doesn't offer Law and La Trobe is just like 7 hours away