Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 02, 2024, 05:47:02 am

Author Topic: MH Possible Predictions 2017  (Read 2214 times)  Share 

bellerina

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
MH Possible Predictions 2017
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:47:05 pm »
What do you guys think will be the possible questions they might ask for the core topic?
The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.

sudodds

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Seize the means of the HSC" ~ Vladimir Lenin
  • Respect: +931
Re: MH Possible Predictions 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:10:50 pm »
What do you guys think will be the possible questions they might ask for the core topic?
Hmmmm good question! Proud to admit that last year I predicted all the questions for my Section II and IV topics ;) Options and all. Teachers face when I walked out of the exam - very funny 8)

Obviously this is just a guess, I have no actual way of knowing what the question will be, so still make sure you study everything equally (particularly when it comes to the core, where you don't get a choice between two questions - what you get is what you get!). However disclaimer aside, I have a feeling that at least one of the questions will be from the final section of the syllabus - 4. Allied Victory. Reason being a) it hasn't been asked for at while as far as I can remember, b) NESA knows that students neglect that section in particular, so may try and catch out the lazy students who stop studying at the Ludendorff Spring Offensive (which is sadly a surprisingly large amount!)
FREE HISTORY EXTENSION LECTURE - CLICK HERE FOR INFO!

2016 HSC: Modern History (18th in NSW) | History Extension (2nd place in the HTA Extension History Essay Prize) | Ancient History | Drama | English Advanced | Studies of Religion I | Economics

ATAR: 97.80

Studying a Bachelor of Communications: Media Arts and Production at UTS 😊

Looking for a history tutor? I'm ya girl! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested!