Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 03:38:39 pm

Author Topic: Legal Studies tutoring from a law student & employed at a Law Firm! + PDHPE!!!!!  (Read 3266 times)  Share 

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Hi all,

After a couple failed attempts of going to start tutoring and then realising I was too busy, I am finally cutting down on work hours so I can tutor!

A bit about me is that I’m a Law & Media student, and am currently employed at a top-tier Law Firm in Sydney City! I completed my HSC in 2017 and received a 92 in Legal Studies, and a 93 in PDHPE - my two favourite and best subjects from school.

I live on Sydney’s northern beaches and can travel around this area as well as just outside it - especially if it’s on my way home from work!

If you live somewhere else, I’m also offering online tutoring via Skype for a cheaper price!

Please dm if you’d like to know prices as I won’t be able to determine that until I know how far I need to travel, or if it is online!

With my tutoring, not only do you get knowledge from a law student and employee of a law firm, but I will mark any essays you’d like me to! This is the same with PDHPE, whereby I have a massive passion for exercise and sport!

I’m only looking to take on a few students to fit in my busy schedule, so I can guarantee to give my undivided attention to you and thoroughly give you feed back.

Can’t wait to help some students! Good luck for prelims/HSC everyone!
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)