Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 12:03:04 pm

Author Topic: VCE Accounting Tutoring  (Read 435 times)  Share 

Maddyv11

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +8
VCE Accounting Tutoring
« on: May 03, 2019, 02:52:27 pm »
VCE Accounting Tutor Units 1-4

Hi, my name is Maddy.

I'm offering tutoring to VCE Accounting students in units 1-4 in the south eastern suburbs, and can also tutor in the Caufield/Clayton area.

I achieved a study score of 41 in 2018 for VCE Accounting, scoring 100% on all but two of my SAC's throughout the year.

I believe that in order to be successful in VCE Accounting, students must understand the concepts, rather than memorise them. Understanding the content will give a greater advantage in both SAC's and exams when it comes to harder questions that truly test a students understanding of the subject.

I developed a very strong understanding of all the concepts in VCE Accounting in year 11 & 12. When tutoring students, my aim is to ensure that they finish the session with a better understanding of a certain concept. I can cater to all students needs and explain topics in multiple ways to ensure that students can understand them in a way that suits them.

Accounting was my favourite subject throughout year's 11 & 12, and I am passionate about tutoring the subject.

Please contact me for information and to organise a session.

I am available weekends and after school hours everyday.

Email: [email protected]

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:42:26 pm by Maddyv11 »
2018: VCE Completed
2019: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) & Bachelor of Commerce