Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 12:18:26 pm

Author Topic: Have change to study design ruined chances  (Read 889 times)  Share 

Coolgalbornin03Lo

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +132
Have change to study design ruined chances
« on: May 01, 2020, 10:12:07 am »
+1
Unit 4 is now equal to or less than unit 3 (in terms of percentage to study’s score) for some subjects. In chemistry I was planning to do as well as I can for unit 3 and come back in unit 4 but now that doesn’t seem possible as it’s worth less so it’s over impact is minimal. (Chem amended design hasn’t been released) but for bio unit 3 went from 16% ——> 20% and unit 4 went from 24% ——-> 20% but I’m all good for bio so it’s okay.
My avatar sums up life.
“I’m free to be the greatest one alive” ~ Sia
╔══════════════════════════════╗
2020: English | Methods | Biology | Chemistry |              Psychology | ATAR: 0
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Have change to study design ruined chances
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 10:34:37 am »
Unit 4 is now equal to or less than unit 3 (in terms of percentage to study’s score) for some subjects. In chemistry I was planning to do as well as I can for unit 3 and come back in unit 4 but now that doesn’t seem possible as it’s worth less so it’s over impact is minimal. (Chem amended design hasn’t been released) but for bio unit 3 went from 16% ——> 20% and unit 4 went from 24% ——-> 20% but I’m all good for bio so it’s okay.
Depends on your aims and how you are positioned right now.

Coolgalbornin03Lo

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +132
Re: Have change to study design ruined chances
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 10:38:55 am »
Depends on your aims and how you are positioned right now.

Low 70s in first 2 SACs (worth 10% now) and was aiming for 45+ originally but lessened that to 40+. Difficult SACs huge cohort probably rank 80/180 cohort average is usually in 60s
My avatar sums up life.
“I’m free to be the greatest one alive” ~ Sia
╔══════════════════════════════╗
2020: English | Methods | Biology | Chemistry |              Psychology | ATAR: 0
╚══════════════════════════════╝