Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 20, 2024, 06:38:07 am

Author Topic: English Standard Question Thread  (Read 210315 times)  Share 

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
  • Goals are just dreams with deadlines
  • Respect: +268
Re: English Standard Question Thread
« Reply #570 on: March 13, 2018, 06:13:24 pm »
+2
*fairly urgent please*
 Hello peops,

Can someone please mark this for me?
its due tomorrow!!
thanks so much...any feedback will be v v much apprecitated!!<
Spoiler
Language is such an omnipotent tool because it can transport us to other worlds vis-à-vis vis-à-vis to me means 'in regard to', so it seems like it is saying 'transport us to other worlds in regard to descriptive language' - consider changing to 'by utilising' or a simple 'with' descriptive language. The use of visual imagery in Lawson’s story change to novel ‘in a dry season’capitals? italics? has the power to transport the reader to new worlds and values. Similarly, his short story as before, state the text type, rather than 'story. Capitalise and italics too please “the drover’s wife” allows us change to 'the audience/responder to imagine the barrenness of the Australian outback and the stereotypical ‘Aussie’ personality. Tim Winton’s short story better  ;D except remember capitals ‘dirt music’ helps us unless your teacher has told you otherwise, I would change this to audience/responder to understand how a person’s environment can influence their mindset and way of life. I really like your intro. Try not stuff too much analysis in, save that for the body paragraphs. I think because your question refers to the responder, you will want to focus on the audience a bit more in here
The effective depiction of the landscape what landscape? allows the reader to be transported I would rather 'educated regarding' or something instead of transported - especially concerning culture to other worlds and cultures as they imagine the barrenness and isolation of the Australian Outback. Henry Lawson’s short story In a Dry Season meritoriously is this the right word?illustrates the desolation and remoteness of the environment/landscape/surroundings - else you have too many 'ands' in a row - or consider rewording the sentence and the impact it is having on the homo-diegetic narrator. The metaphorical language in the quotedepicted in “Draw a wire fence and a few ragged gums, and add some scattered sheep” asks the reader to paint a picture in their imaginationI don't see the metaphor in here? Or you haven't discussed it's effect?. As the reader imagines the setting as a vast but unfilled wasteland with very little to attract the eye, it helps us to understand the impact the despondent atmosphere is having on the protagonist.  His humour is very sardonic as he states that better transition into the quote  :) nice! “Death is about the only cheerful thing in the bush”, hyperbolising the ghastly landscape to illustrate the effect it has upon him can you include the responder in here also? Your analysis here is good, just needs to answer the question. The humour associated with death is very wry, here as he juxtaposes death and cheerfulness to emphasise both the devastation of the landscape and the upbeat, Australian spirit of resilience that is required to face it. His paradoxical humour is also used previously, “The least horrible spot in the bush…is where the bush isn’t”, causing the reader to question the value that lies within the landscape YES!, expressing the character’s strange idea that the bush is only required in its absence. These quotes I hate using the word 'quote' in essaysexpress the negative, yet thoughtful opinion that the narrator contemplates ofpossesses regarding his outback surroundings and the way this influences his life.
‘The Drover’s Wife’, a short story written by Henry Lawson pictoralises the Australian bush in a way that suggests the loneliness of the characters as they are isolated from human fellowship. It captivates the reader by conveying emotions and communicates ideas in a way that is transformative by employing realism, imagination and interpretation on the audience’s behalf. Visual imagery in the phrase “Nothing to relieve the eye save the darker green of a few she-oaks which are sighing above the narrow, almost waterless creek” engages personification in the ‘sighing’ to suggest exhaustion, slow movement and weariness good - but how does this affect the responders perceptions?. Through these techniques the nothingness in this landscape is emphasised, while also depicting suggesting? it is alive and visually striking despite its sparseness and the weariness it creates. Lawson creates an image of the despondent setting by hyperbolising in the statement “the everlasting, maddening sameness of the stunted trees – that monotony which makes a man long to break away and travel as far as trains can go, and sail as far as ship can sail – and farther” this is quite long - consider shortening it, again utilising descriptive language in the form of visual imagery. The diction of “stunted” gives the impression of something distorted or diminished physically as being ruined by the heat. Furthermore, the “everlasting sameness” evokes a feeling of monotony. Lawson’s description is effective here as it imprints this image in the reader’s mind of a sparse, dull landscape that is lifeless and lacking in energy or vibrancy.
The excerpt from Tim Winton’s narrative, “Dirt Music”, is a fantastical explanation of how idiosyncratically pictorial imagery too wordy can explore the ways that landscapes can stimulate an individual’s response to significant aspects of their life. It represents sensory perceptions and feelings told through ‘Georgie’s’ eyes, painting a vibrant description of the Australian stereotype. The use of tactile imagery in the quote “Sea air misted on her skin. The chill burned her scalp” also makes uses of paradoxical language by contrasting the chill and the burning sensation to emphasise the unpleasant effect the climate is having on her. This statement has the ability to transport the reader to other worlds, share experiences and landscapes in a way that evokes feelings of empathyyes!
 empathy = connection
for the character as her senses are influenced by the landscape that surrounds her.I don't think you need this This thought is continued in the next expression “Sentimental attachment to geography irritated her…that what she was sniffing for was the highball mix you imbibed every night of your riverside Perth childhood” showing her resentfulness of the consequences of romanticising the natural features of the land. Her Australian identity is depicted in the quote “Bugger it, she thought, why not”, using a high modality word and dialogue to effectually portray her unique personality. The ‘swear’ word is typical of the ‘Aussie’ stereotype and our laid back disposition, showing how the protagonist’s language choice has been influenced by the Australian bush. Therefore, visual language can be manipulated to provoke a response using pathos, ethos and logos. This text is very similar to Henry Lawson’s texts ‘The Drover’s Wife’ and ‘In a Dry Season’ because all texts portray comparable pictures of the way the Australian landscape influences the protagonists in these stories. The drover’s wife is a lonely woman because she is located in a very remote spot in the vast, empty bush of the outback. The narrator in ‘In a Dry Season’ describes the landscape as he is observing it through the window of a train. His pictoralisation is extremely pessimistic as he explains it as a place no one would want to visit, using a very sardonic sense of humour throughout the text. Likewise, the girl in Tim Winton’s narrative is against any emotions or attachment towards the landscape and appears to be too alone in her perspective of the story.
It is trueconsider reqording this that both Henry Lawson and Tim Winton are effective in using simple but evocative imagery to bring to life the desolate nature of the Australian landscape and it has its effect on the main characters of their short stories. The narratives also explore how the characters are lonely and rarely express their fondness and attachment to the desert-like Australian environment. Through reading these texts, the audience is allowed to gain a greater understanding and insight into the experiences of Australians and the influence of their surroundings. Do more on thee audience - the connections they make with the characters
I don't do Standard English, so my input is going to be minimal regarding your texts. I'm mainly focusing on expression and general improvements.
I've seen you post work before, and I feel this is an improvement  :) One thing I would pick up, is that it's fine to expand your vocabulary, but if you don't understand what the word means, especially in that sentence, don't put it in there. Band 6 responses aren't wordy and convoluted - they are clear in what they want to say and execute it well using language that they understand. So for me, I would re-read your essay, and make sure you understand it yourself. Read it aloud, as that can help you pick up on expression.

But a great job!

username2000

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #571 on: March 13, 2018, 06:32:23 pm »
Spoiler
Language is such an omnipotent tool because it can transport us to other worlds vis-à-vis vis-à-vis to me means 'in regard to', so it seems like it is saying 'transport us to other worlds in regard to descriptive language' - consider changing to 'by utilising' or a simple 'with' descriptive language. The use of visual imagery in Lawson’s story change to novel ‘in a dry season’capitals? italics? has the power to transport the reader to new worlds and values. Similarly, his short story as before, state the text type, rather than 'story. Capitalise and italics too please “the drover’s wife” allows us change to 'the audience/responder to imagine the barrenness of the Australian outback and the stereotypical ‘Aussie’ personality. Tim Winton’s short story better  ;D except remember capitals ‘dirt music’ helps us unless your teacher has told you otherwise, I would change this to audience/responder to understand how a person’s environment can influence their mindset and way of life. I really like your intro. Try not stuff too much analysis in, save that for the body paragraphs. I think because your question refers to the responder, you will want to focus on the audience a bit more in here
The effective depiction of the landscape what landscape? allows the reader to be transported I would rather 'educated regarding' or something instead of transported - especially concerning culture to other worlds and cultures as they imagine the barrenness and isolation of the Australian Outback. Henry Lawson’s short story In a Dry Season meritoriously is this the right word?illustrates the desolation and remoteness of the environment/landscape/surroundings - else you have too many 'ands' in a row - or consider rewording the sentence and the impact it is having on the homo-diegetic narrator. The metaphorical language in the quotedepicted in “Draw a wire fence and a few ragged gums, and add some scattered sheep” asks the reader to paint a picture in their imaginationI don't see the metaphor in here? Or you haven't discussed it's effect?. As the reader imagines the setting as a vast but unfilled wasteland with very little to attract the eye, it helps us to understand the impact the despondent atmosphere is having on the protagonist.  His humour is very sardonic as he states that better transition into the quote  :) nice! “Death is about the only cheerful thing in the bush”, hyperbolising the ghastly landscape to illustrate the effect it has upon him can you include the responder in here also? Your analysis here is good, just needs to answer the question. The humour associated with death is very wry, here as he juxtaposes death and cheerfulness to emphasise both the devastation of the landscape and the upbeat, Australian spirit of resilience that is required to face it. His paradoxical humour is also used previously, “The least horrible spot in the bush…is where the bush isn’t”, causing the reader to question the value that lies within the landscape YES!, expressing the character’s strange idea that the bush is only required in its absence. These quotes I hate using the word 'quote' in essaysexpress the negative, yet thoughtful opinion that the narrator contemplates ofpossesses regarding his outback surroundings and the way this influences his life.
‘The Drover’s Wife’, a short story written by Henry Lawson pictoralises the Australian bush in a way that suggests the loneliness of the characters as they are isolated from human fellowship. It captivates the reader by conveying emotions and communicates ideas in a way that is transformative by employing realism, imagination and interpretation on the audience’s behalf. Visual imagery in the phrase “Nothing to relieve the eye save the darker green of a few she-oaks which are sighing above the narrow, almost waterless creek” engages personification in the ‘sighing’ to suggest exhaustion, slow movement and weariness good - but how does this affect the responders perceptions?. Through these techniques the nothingness in this landscape is emphasised, while also depicting suggesting? it is alive and visually striking despite its sparseness and the weariness it creates. Lawson creates an image of the despondent setting by hyperbolising in the statement “the everlasting, maddening sameness of the stunted trees – that monotony which makes a man long to break away and travel as far as trains can go, and sail as far as ship can sail – and farther” this is quite long - consider shortening it, again utilising descriptive language in the form of visual imagery. The diction of “stunted” gives the impression of something distorted or diminished physically as being ruined by the heat. Furthermore, the “everlasting sameness” evokes a feeling of monotony. Lawson’s description is effective here as it imprints this image in the reader’s mind of a sparse, dull landscape that is lifeless and lacking in energy or vibrancy.
The excerpt from Tim Winton’s narrative, “Dirt Music”, is a fantastical explanation of how idiosyncratically pictorial imagery too wordy can explore the ways that landscapes can stimulate an individual’s response to significant aspects of their life. It represents sensory perceptions and feelings told through ‘Georgie’s’ eyes, painting a vibrant description of the Australian stereotype. The use of tactile imagery in the quote “Sea air misted on her skin. The chill burned her scalp” also makes uses of paradoxical language by contrasting the chill and the burning sensation to emphasise the unpleasant effect the climate is having on her. This statement has the ability to transport the reader to other worlds, share experiences and landscapes in a way that evokes feelings of empathyyes!
 empathy = connection
for the character as her senses are influenced by the landscape that surrounds her.I don't think you need this This thought is continued in the next expression “Sentimental attachment to geography irritated her…that what she was sniffing for was the highball mix you imbibed every night of your riverside Perth childhood” showing her resentfulness of the consequences of romanticising the natural features of the land. Her Australian identity is depicted in the quote “Bugger it, she thought, why not”, using a high modality word and dialogue to effectually portray her unique personality. The ‘swear’ word is typical of the ‘Aussie’ stereotype and our laid back disposition, showing how the protagonist’s language choice has been influenced by the Australian bush. Therefore, visual language can be manipulated to provoke a response using pathos, ethos and logos. This text is very similar to Henry Lawson’s texts ‘The Drover’s Wife’ and ‘In a Dry Season’ because all texts portray comparable pictures of the way the Australian landscape influences the protagonists in these stories. The drover’s wife is a lonely woman because she is located in a very remote spot in the vast, empty bush of the outback. The narrator in ‘In a Dry Season’ describes the landscape as he is observing it through the window of a train. His pictoralisation is extremely pessimistic as he explains it as a place no one would want to visit, using a very sardonic sense of humour throughout the text. Likewise, the girl in Tim Winton’s narrative is against any emotions or attachment towards the landscape and appears to be too alone in her perspective of the story.
It is trueconsider reqording this that both Henry Lawson and Tim Winton are effective in using simple but evocative imagery to bring to life the desolate nature of the Australian landscape and it has its effect on the main characters of their short stories. The narratives also explore how the characters are lonely and rarely express their fondness and attachment to the desert-like Australian environment. Through reading these texts, the audience is allowed to gain a greater understanding and insight into the experiences of Australians and the influence of their surroundings. Do more on thee audience - the connections they make with the characters
I don't do Standard English, so my input is going to be minimal regarding your texts. I'm mainly focusing on expression and general improvements.
I've seen you post work before, and I feel this is an improvement  :) One thing I would pick up, is that it's fine to expand your vocabulary, but if you don't understand what the word means, especially in that sentence, don't put it in there. Band 6 responses aren't wordy and convoluted - they are clear in what they want to say and execute it well using language that they understand. So for me, I would re-read your essay, and make sure you understand it yourself. Read it aloud, as that can help you pick up on expression.

But a great job!
thankyou so much for your help prickles!!!
is pictorlisation a owrd?? just thought it sounded good ;D 8) :-\

username2000

• Trendsetter
« Reply #572 on: March 13, 2018, 07:15:12 pm »
some things I need to clarify:
I also added this as last sentence of intro for thesis: Through these texts the audience can better understand how descriptive and visual language can influence the main characters of these texts in their depiction of the landscape about them.
how and what exactly did u mean to add to intro sorry?
and would I replace 'it is true' for the conlusion to 'in conclusion'??<
thankyou so much again!!
I have attached it again with modifications if anyone cbb to fix it up again..thanks in advance ;D

headsup

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +53
« Reply #573 on: March 13, 2018, 09:32:01 pm »
*fairly urgent please*
 Hello peops,

Can someone please mark this for me?
its due tomorrow!!
thanks so much...any feedback will be v v much apprecitated!!<

heyy!!! my assessment is also due tomorrow = also urgent...

would someone be able to look over the beginning of my essay and comment... still working on the rest!!!
Spoiler
How does the use of the distinctively visual explore the ways that landscapes influence an individual’s response to significant aspects of their life?

Composers create distinctively visual moments to reveal how an individual’s perception are shaped through the environment in which they live. An individual’s response to significant aspects in their lives are influenced through their environment. This idea is explored in both Henry Lawson’s short stories The Drover’s Wife and The Bush Undertaker, as well as Dirt Music by Tim Winton. Both composers create distinctively visual moments through techniques such as strong imagery, detached objective tone, and language to describe the environments in which the individuals are living and how these environments have an impact upon the responses of the personas in these narratives to important events in their lives.
The Drover’s Wife by Henry Lawson explores the perception of the world through the persona as influenced by the personas environment. To explore this perception distinctively visual  techniques are utilised to express these perceptions. The use of understatement throughout the story creates distinctively visual moments. The paragraph “One of the children died while she was alone. She rode nineteen miles for assistance, carrying the dead child”, is an understatement as it portrays the death of the woman’s child and how she responds to this death of her child. Her adverse surroundings cause her to respond to the death extensively different compared to a women in a normal society. This adaption to the landscape through the perceptions of the world, is further explored throughout the story. “Mother! Listen to them (adjective) little possums. I’d like to screw their blanky necks.”. The vernacular colloquialism portrays to the reader how even a young boy has been significantly influenced by the bush and those around him. His causes him to adapt to these surrounding and revert to the language spoken in the environment in which the lives. Through these distinctively visual moments, Lawson displays to us how an individual’s perceptions of significant aspects in their lives, such as the death of a child and communication with family has been shaped by their environment, and the personas have become a part of the environment in which they live.
Similarly, in the excerpt from Dirt Music, Winton explores perceptions of individuals through the employment of distinctively visual techniques. As in The Drover’s Wife, the role of the environment in an individuals experience is crucial to the story. The detached objective tone in ‘decent enough to spend three years with, and for Georgie Jutland that was a record’ employs a distinctively visual technique, as in The Drovers Wife and the use of hyperbole, to portray to the reader how the adverse environment of Western Australia combined with the harsh life and environment of a past life in Saudi Arabia has lead to her inability to maintain a relationship. As with The Drovers Wife, these adverse surroundings have caused her to act different in the face of significant aspects in life, which is portrayed through the unusualness of not being able to maintain a relationship. As with The Drover’s Wife, adaptation to the landscape is portrayed through vernacular colloquialism, a distinctively visual technique. “Bugger it, she thought, why not.” uses high modality language, as well vernacular colloquialism to express the identity of the persona. ‘Bugger’ is a typical Australian swear word showing how she has adapted to the Australia bush, as with The Drovers Wife and the ‘blanks’. Therefore, we can see how both Lawson and Winton use distinctively visual techniques to express how the environment a persona encounters influences the perceptions of the world, revealed through the employment of significant aspects of life such as death and relationships. Distinctively visual techniques portray how the environment causes them to feel differently and express themselves differently to those in a similar social standing in a different environment.
So close to the end!!!!
MY SCHEDULE
18th - English P1
19th - English P2
25th - Mathematics
29th - Modern History
30th - Mathematics extension one
2nd - Business Studies
7th - Economics
9th - D&T
10th - DONE!!!
14th - Turn 18!!
15th - green P's!

joemassoud

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #574 on: March 17, 2018, 09:37:18 am »
Hey Guys

By any chance can someone please let me know what technique this is:

"They had a big black young retriever dog - or rather an foolish, four-footed mate, who was always slobbering round them”

edumax

• Adventurer
« Reply #575 on: March 17, 2018, 09:39:40 am »
Hey just wondering if there were any tips or guides for writing speeches or anything related to speaking tasks?
Anything will help. It's for discovery.
Also how to cut down half the content i already have because I'm way over... :-\
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:24:48 am by edumax »

edumax

• Adventurer
« Reply #576 on: March 17, 2018, 09:48:45 am »
+1
Hey Guys

By any chance can someone please let me know what technique this is:

"They had a big black young retriever dog - or rather an foolish, four-footed mate, who was always slobbering round them”

I'd use alliteration of 'b' and 'f' and authentic Australian diction of 'mate'. You can also note the purpose of the heavy descriptive language.

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #577 on: March 17, 2018, 10:23:58 am »
+1
Hey just wondering if there were any tips or guides for writing speeches or anything related to speaking tasks?
Anything will help. It's for discovery.

This guide could help! ;D

Hexidian

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #578 on: March 19, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »
+1
Im currently doing Henry Lawson's short stories In a Dry Season and The Drover's Wife and my related is The Rabbits, a picture book by Shaun Tan and John Marsden.

I was given two questions for my Mod A in class assessment and decided to do this question:
How do the qualities of distinctive images create interest and offer fresh perspectives on the world?

When writing my essay do i have to compare similarities or differences of both texts?
And if so what are the similarities/differences between my set and related text because i cant quite seem to find it
I'm kind of struggling understanding how to write my essay
Hope this isn't asking too much!

Much help would be appreciated  :)

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #579 on: March 19, 2018, 04:07:27 pm »
Im currently doing Henry Lawson's short stories In a Dry Season and The Drover's Wife and my related is The Rabbits, a picture book by Shaun Tan and John Marsden.

I was given two questions for my Mod A in class assessment and decided to do this question:
How do the qualities of distinctive images create interest and offer fresh perspectives on the world?

When writing my essay do i have to compare similarities or differences of both texts?
And if so what are the similarities/differences between my set and related text because i cant quite seem to find it
I'm kind of struggling understanding how to write my essay
Hope this isn't asking too much!

Much help would be appreciated  :)

Hey there! I haven't studied these texts, although I have heard of The Rabbits. So I apologise for not being super precise in my response, someone else might be able to bridge the gap in my knowledge. When writing the essay you don't *have* to compare similarities and differences, so to say. Rather, you use similarities and differences as a point of discussion. So for every point you make about your prescribed text, you don't necessarily have to make a comparison comment about the other text. Instead, you might look at how imagery is used in both and use that as a link between them. Or, you might look closely at metaphors used in both. It might not be stylistic, it might be in the content. So if both of the texts show fresh perspectives on mobility, or on romance, or on politics, etc...then you could use this as your point of discussion between the two texts.

Does this make sense? :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

Hexidian

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #580 on: March 19, 2018, 04:44:38 pm »
Hey there! I haven't studied these texts, although I have heard of The Rabbits. So I apologise for not being super precise in my response, someone else might be able to bridge the gap in my knowledge. When writing the essay you don't *have* to compare similarities and differences, so to say. Rather, you use similarities and differences as a point of discussion. So for every point you make about your prescribed text, you don't necessarily have to make a comparison comment about the other text. Instead, you might look at how imagery is used in both and use that as a link between them. Or, you might look closely at metaphors used in both. It might not be stylistic, it might be in the content. So if both of the texts show fresh perspectives on mobility, or on romance, or on politics, etc...then you could use this as your point of discussion between the two texts.

Does this make sense? :)

Thanks for the reply!

So for my essay can i talk about the Australian bush for Lawson's stories and talk about Australian history for the rabbits? If i do so do i have to somehow relate how they convey their message? Like they both create distinctively visual images through [technique] but convey different perspectives?
Also, where do i show the link that for example imagery is used in both texts to convey different perspectives? Do i do that in the conclusion?

I have no problem writing my body paragraphs for my set text i'm just confused how i should write my related.

jordss

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #581 on: March 21, 2018, 09:58:42 am »
Hi there! I need help choosing a supplementary text. I'm studying Away by Michael Gow at the moment and have to do a 5 minute speech on Away with one supplementary text. our question is
' Discoveries can be fresh and intensely meaningful in ways that can be emotional, creative, intellectual, physical and spiritual. They can also be confronting and provocative.' How is this perspective on discovery on discovery explored in your prescribed text and ONE related text of your choosing?
thanks in advance!

username2000

• Trendsetter
« Reply #582 on: March 21, 2018, 10:09:17 am »
Hi there! I need help choosing a supplementary text. I'm studying Away by Michael Gow at the moment and have to do a 5 minute speech on Away with one supplementary text. our question is
' Discoveries can be fresh and intensely meaningful in ways that can be emotional, creative, intellectual, physical and spiritual. They can also be confronting and provocative.' How is this perspective on discovery on discovery explored in your prescribed text and ONE related text of your choosing?
thanks in advance!
have u tried googling it? or asking your teacher for advice

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #583 on: March 21, 2018, 07:55:56 pm »
thanks in advance!

have u tried googling it? or asking your teacher for advice

Welcome to the forums jordss!! Who needs Google when we've put together a big list of suggestions! :)

Ophelia_

• Adventurer
  • Wishing to skip HSC and get to Uni -.-
« Reply #584 on: March 21, 2018, 10:55:45 pm »
Hey Guys!
So i'm doing The Lost Thing by Shaun Tan for my related text in comparison to Life of Pi, which is my prescribed material for AOS.
Is there a concept of rediscovery portrayed in The Lost Thing by Shaun Tan? and where is it shown?
Thanks for the help btw!
HSC 2018: Senior Science || Biology || Gen Maths 2 || Standard English || Society and Culture || Studies of Religion 1U

ATAR Goal: 80+ (BS Nursing)