Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 08:15:21 pm

Author Topic: my tribe exhibition - your work wanted!  (Read 506 times)  Share 

abcat

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
my tribe exhibition - your work wanted!
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:39 pm »
I hate to be a spammer, but I really think this is a worthwhile opportunity for you guys (being students) to get something you create a lot of public exposure!

MY TRIBE is a big new participatory media project to be launched on ABC Radio National’s 360documentaries and on the Pool in April 2010. We want you to submit creative work!

Tell us about a group of people or community (a tribe) that you belong to or love or identify with. They might be your relatives, your friends, your enemies, live near you or on the other side of the world. Maybe you share a common interest or you've been thrown together by coincidence.

Share your story in any form: writing, audio, video, photos or any other medium you like and you'll be in the running to have it:
    * selected for the 360documentaries online Showcase
    * broadcast on ABC Radio National's 360documentaries
    * screened at Federation Square in Melbourne

The producer of the best audio piece will also win the chance to work as a freelancer on their own radio documentary with the 360documentaries team.

The deadline for submissions is July 30, 2010

This is aimed at everyone, but Year 11 & 12 VCE students will probably be most likely to submit. Many of you guys have done creative writing or video pieces on community, friendship or belonging in the past, or have a great idea for something you want to create - this is a great place to get recognition for all that effort! It is very easy to upload, it is all done over the Pool website.

If you are convinced, go to: http://bit.ly/mytribe to learn how to sign up. Or if you would like more info, reply here or send me a PM! :)