Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 05:57:18 pm

Author Topic: The Amazing Spider-Man  (Read 4188 times)

JellyDonut

• charlie sheen of AN
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +59
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:30 pm »
If they were to adapt Gwen Stacy's progression from the comics, I'd be really interested in watching the sequel.
It's really not that hard to quantify..., but I believe that being raped once is not as bad as being raped five times, even if the one rape was by a gang of people.

charmanderp

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 03:02:39 pm »
If they were to adapt Gwen Stacy's progression from the comics, I'd be really interested in watching the sequel.
That storyline depends heavily on when they introduce Harry and perhaps more importantly the Green Goblin. Norman Osborn being fatally ill during TASM lends very well to him being healed by the serum but also transformed into the lunatic Green Goblin.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

#1procrastinator

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 11:57:02 am »
Well I haven't seen it but not having an awful 'jazz' scene in it automatically qualifies it as being infinitely better than the last franchise. Spiderman 3... *shudders*

This? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tDbEuMxys (I realise that's funk but I just wanted to post this lol)

One of my favourite scenes