Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 01:13:37 pm

Author Topic: RMIT or LaTrobe for Biomedical Science?  (Read 5839 times)  Share 

wombat123

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Mercy College
  • School Grad Year: 2015
RMIT or LaTrobe for Biomedical Science?
« on: November 30, 2015, 12:06:08 pm »
My first preference is Bachelor of Science at Melbourne Uni, but if I don't get accepted into the course, what do you think is my next best option? Bachelor of Biomed at LaTrobe or RMIT? I don't have a certain area yet that I am thinking of going in, however I lean towards the Chemistry side more than anything. And I guess I could always transfer to Melbourne Uni after 6 months or a year or whatever. But I still want to put my preferences for the next best course for my interests. Any thoughts???
Thanks!

Rishi97

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +40
  • School: The University of Melbourne
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: RMIT or LaTrobe for Biomedical Science?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:02:25 pm »
My first preference is Bachelor of Science at Melbourne Uni, but if I don't get accepted into the course, what do you think is my next best option? Bachelor of Biomed at LaTrobe or RMIT? I don't have a certain area yet that I am thinking of going in, however I lean towards the Chemistry side more than anything. And I guess I could always transfer to Melbourne Uni after 6 months or a year or whatever. But I still want to put my preferences for the next best course for my interests. Any thoughts???
Thanks!

Hey!
Are you considering monash uni by any chance as well? I was always told that monash is also very great with science related degrees :)
2014: VCE completed
2015-2017: BSc at Melb Uni

DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE!!!

~V

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +14
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Re: RMIT or LaTrobe for Biomedical Science?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 05:12:33 pm »
Thanks!
What do you have against Monash?? From your profile, i think you're thinking rmit or latrobe because of distance/travel? If i had to choose between those two, i'd go Latrobe. This is also in the wrong board as well lol.
November 6th 2014 5.15pm
Class of 2014! :D