Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 02:35:48 pm

Author Topic: Which companies provide the best summer lectures?  (Read 2754 times)  Share 

Help.Me.

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Which companies provide the best summer lectures?
« on: December 11, 2016, 01:56:00 pm »
Just wondering which companies are worth the money to attend their lectures for Legal studies, Further Maths and English and are the notes that they provide any good?
Thanks.

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Which companies provide the best summer lectures?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 02:15:08 pm »
+4
Just wondering which companies are worth the money to attend their lectures for Legal studies, Further Maths and English and are the notes that they provide any good?
Thanks.

Hey hey, welcome to the forums!! I don't know too much about lectures for VCE (I'm a NSW man myself), but I've heard these lectures are great! They'll be held in January, and they are FREE, so definitely worth the money to attend ;D

clarke54321

• Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +365
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 02:32:39 pm »
+1
Thanks.

Hi!

For Legal Studies, I would recommend the Compak ones (there are some wonderful presenters at this one) and CPAP ones (especially the intensive workshop ran by Atar Notes own Meganrobyn!).

I hope this helps.  :)
BA (Linguistics) I University of Melbourne
Tips and Tricks for VCE English [50]

Essay Marking Services in 2021 for VCE English + Essays for Sale

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +1632
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 04:14:44 pm »
+4
It's kinda biased because I'm from ATARNotes (though not involved in the lectures), but the lectures really are awesome, and run by crazy intelligent and engaging lecturers; you don't actually need more than that.  Plus you can't go past them being free. :P

Notes are clear, neat, thorough and concise - well worth the $25 (I think)!
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

laura_s98

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Horsham College
  • School Grad Year: 2016
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 10:07:55 am »
I've never been to the summer program for TSFX, but have been to plenty of their revision lectures and some mid-year head start lectures and I can vouch for their quality. I used the notes we got from the Further Maths end of year revision lectures alot when putting my bound together, I reckon they definitely helped me get my score that was well into the 40's! And the notes I got for my other subjects were absolute gold and so helpful for study (promise I'm not being biased!).