Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 04:36:51 pm

Author Topic: Early Entry SRS offer question  (Read 1779 times)  Share 

ayylmaolad

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Early Entry SRS offer question
« on: November 10, 2017, 02:24:44 pm »
Hey, So i got an SRS offer into Bachelor of Commerce and Macquire University, I don't wanna go to Macquire Uni but is it possible that i could accept this offer as a back up and still receive offers from other unis?

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: Early Entry SRS offer question
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 02:34:28 pm »
Hey! I can't answer your question but I also got an email from Macquarie but am a bit confused - does this mean we are guaranteed an offer for next week?
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

raeannechamii

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:29:11 pm »
Not sure if this helps or not but a few of my friends got the same Macquarie SRS offers and from what their emails said I'm pretty sure you get the official offer if you put Macquarie as your top preference by tomorrow midnight

ayylmaolad

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:07:34 pm »
I'm curious did people get a call from MQU cos i didn't get one but i got the email saying i got in :(

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:47:39 pm »
Hey, So i got an SRS offer into Bachelor of Commerce and Macquire University, I don't wanna go to Macquire Uni but is it possible that i could accept this offer as a back up and still receive offers from other unis?

Hey, I just got my SRS early offer for western Syd today. As far as I understand, yes, accept the offer and then you can withdraw if you get a better one later, which is what I've done. If it is your 1st preference that's another story but considering you said you didn't want to go, I'm sure that's not the case this time.
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

ayylmaolad

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 05:54:47 pm »
hey, so how do i accept the mqu offer without enrolling? anyone know?

ayylmaolad

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 10:05:21 pm »
Hey, so how do i access the student portal?

MisterNeo

• MOTM: MAY 2017
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +454
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 10:54:31 pm »
+1
Hey, so how do i access the student portal?
In your UAC correspondence, there's that document from MQ with a link they want you to go to.
Go there and follow the steps, then it will ask you to enter your UAC number, which will give you a MQ Student Number.
It will then ask you to log into eStudent.
The password for your login is your birthday in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
Then go to offers, etc. :)