Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 11:55:43 pm

Author Topic: Will I get a late offer????  (Read 898 times)  Share 

heyguys98

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Will I get a late offer????
« on: August 27, 2019, 07:13:51 pm »
hey guys,
so I recieved a PD for Mac.Rob probs bc of the 5% rule, as my school is really competitive. I haven't gotten any emails regarding that yet, so I feel like I just got rejected. What are the chances of me getting a later offer? and when are third round offers coming out?????

for_icarus

• Forum Regular
  • stay with me... 真夜中のドアをたたき :)
  • Respect: +2
Re: Will I get a late offer????
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:29:35 pm »
hey guys,
so I recieved a PD for Mac.Rob probs bc of the 5% rule, as my school is really competitive. I haven't gotten any emails regarding that yet, so I feel like I just got rejected. What are the chances of me getting a later offer? and when are third round offers coming out?????
not that I really have any experience with PD but if you haven't gotten an email that probably doesn't mean you got rejected, they'd send you a letter saying that you did if that had happened. but, since you received the PD your chances of getting a late offer are quite high but I can't guarantee anything if your school is competitive ad etc. and 3rrd round offers will start coming soon, I know that 2nd rounds haven't exactly started (as it depends on the school) but you'd need to wait a bit longer for those.
Good luck and I hope to see you at mac.rob next year :)
my goals
⎡Y10⎦ ✧  Methods 1/2 ⚬ Physics U2 
⎡Y11⎦ ✧ MM 3/4 ⚬ Phys 3/4 ⚬ Chem 1/2 ⚬ SM 1/2 ⚬ Eco 1/2 ⚬ Lit 1/2
⎡Y12⎦ ✧  Goal {98.00-99.95}
⎡UNI⎦ ✧  Ivy League

heyguys98

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:51:50 pm »
thanks. do you know whether there are offers coming up even after third round offers come up? bc it says offers go up mid Nov, but if third round offers come out, say next week, there will be more offer coming out later as well right?

for_icarus

• Forum Regular
  • stay with me... 真夜中のドアをたたき :)
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 08:28:25 pm »
thanks. do you know whether there are offers coming up even after third round offers come up? bc it says offers go up mid Nov, but if third round offers come out, say next week, there will be more offer coming out later as well right?
Probably but it really just all depends on the school and how many people they accept and how quickly they get the pd’s done
my goals
⎡Y10⎦ ✧  Methods 1/2 ⚬ Physics U2 
⎡Y11⎦ ✧ MM 3/4 ⚬ Phys 3/4 ⚬ Chem 1/2 ⚬ SM 1/2 ⚬ Eco 1/2 ⚬ Lit 1/2
⎡Y12⎦ ✧  Goal {98.00-99.95}
⎡UNI⎦ ✧  Ivy League