Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 12:33:32 am

Author Topic: My sincerest apologies.  (Read 853 times)  Share 

stonecold

• Victorian
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +255
  • School Grad Year: 2010
My sincerest apologies.
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:34:59 pm »
I would like to apologise for my absence from the forum over that past month or so.

I have been absolutely swamped with Uni and GAMSAT study, and have had little time for anything else.

To those who have messaged me asking for tutoring, I do not currently tutor, and this is not likely to change any time in the foreseeable future.

If anything does change, I will message you guys and let you know, and post an ad on here.  :)

I have also replied to the majority of my PMs.

If I have not gotten back to you by this Monday, then message me again and I will ensure I get back to you promptly. 

I hope all of your studies are going well, and I will attempt to actively take part in the forum some more in the future to help all you 2011ers out.

Thanks,
stonecold.  :)
2011-13: BBiomed (Microbiology & Immunology Major) @ UniMelb

VCE 2009'10: English 46 | English Language 49 | Chemistry 50 | Biology 50 | Further Mathematics 48 | Mathematical Methods CAS 39
ATAR: 99.85

"Failure is not when one falls down but rather when one fails to get up" - unknown

taiga

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +588
Re: My sincerest apologies.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:36:05 pm »
+1
vce: english, methods, spesh, chemistry, physics, geography.

ex admin/mod/partner

2010: Melbourne High School (VCE)
2011 - 2016: Monash University BComm/BEng (Hons)

If you guys have any concerns/suggestions for making ATARNotes a better place, don't hesitate to PM me.