Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 19, 2024, 11:25:07 am

Author Topic: how do you write notes for section two?  (Read 1038 times)  Share 

Rasika

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
how do you write notes for section two?
« on: May 20, 2017, 12:03:23 pm »
What's a good way to make notes for section two? I'm doing Napolean. But I have no idea how to make notes on him.

sudodds

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Seize the means of the HSC" ~ Vladimir Lenin
  • Respect: +931
Re: how do you write notes for section two?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 05:11:09 pm »
What's a good way to make notes for section two? I'm doing Napolean. But I have no idea how to make notes on him.
Hey! I didn't study Napoleon, so content wise I'm not much help. I also wasn't big on writing notes, and instead focused on doing practice essays. However when I did write notes for section 2, what I did was construct a table with on one side the key historians, then their context, then their methodologies and then their argument, trying to link how each of these impact upon each other (eg. why has their context impacted their methodologies, etc. etc.).

Hope this helps :)

Susie
FREE HISTORY EXTENSION LECTURE - CLICK HERE FOR INFO!

2016 HSC: Modern History (18th in NSW) | History Extension (2nd place in the HTA Extension History Essay Prize) | Ancient History | Drama | English Advanced | Studies of Religion I | Economics

ATAR: 97.80

Studying a Bachelor of Communications: Media Arts and Production at UTS 😊

Looking for a history tutor? I'm ya girl! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested!

Rasika

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: how do you write notes for section two?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:42:17 am »
+1
Hmm, okay I'll try to do that! I kinda did something like that with the historians for section 1.