Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 21, 2024, 10:24:05 am

Author Topic: 44 in biology through a deck of flashcards  (Read 1577 times)  Share 

naitoah

• Fresh Poster
44 in biology through a deck of flashcards
« on: February 02, 2021, 12:05:53 am »
Hi All,

I'm offering something a little different to the other threads on this forum, but I think it may be worth your consideration. All it is, is a deck of digital flashcards which can both help you study for assessments (SACs and exams) by memorising content as well as help guide your thinking when answering questions. These flashcards, coupled with the way I used them (search and review) were instrumental to helping me secure a raw 44 in biology with relatively low amount of work. I don't really want to sell it too hard, as it is kind of unusual, but I have put together a pitch in the form of a google slides here if you are interested.

Who is this for?
- People who enjoy learning about new ideas and ways technology can help them (perhaps you follow channels on YT like Ali Abdaal, Thomas Frank, Kharma Medic)
- Students who see scoring well in VCE Biology as somewhat independent to learning about biology in general (though biology is awesome)
- Individuals wanting to study law/medicine in the future (as these flashcards can introduce you to the kind of study mode prevalent in these courses)

Who is this not for?
- If you have a very good system worked out using traditional notes in a word doc/pdf format and you don't wish to change it.
- If you are studying biology purely out of interest and are not looking to "study to the test", then these flashcards may not be what you are looking for as they are very much focused on test/SAC preparation

Pricing (direct link to purchase)

Flashcards + PDF Printout ($15)
• HH's Biology Bible V1.0 (.apkg)
• flashcards (.pdf)
• get-started (.pdf)

Bonus A+ Poster SAC ($20)
• HH's Biology Bible V1.0 (.apkg)
• flashcards (.pdf)
• get-started (.pdf)
• poster (.pptx)
• poster (.pdf)

If you guys have any questions, please reply to this thread and I will try to answer them as comprehensively as possible.

Have a great day.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:31:13 am by naitoah »