Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 16, 2024, 08:03:53 pm

Author Topic: 2021 UNIT 3/4 LEGAL STUDIES TUTORING (99.70 ATAR, RAW 50 LEGAL)  (Read 442 times)  Share 

Dong Ye

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
2021 UNIT 3/4 LEGAL STUDIES TUTORING (99.70 ATAR, RAW 50 LEGAL)
« on: January 02, 2021, 02:05:58 pm »
🎓 RAW 50 LEGAL STUDIES TUTORING 2021🎓

Hey everyone!

I will be tutoring Unit 3/4 Legal Studies in 2021 and am currently open to take on a few more students for both private and group sessions. I graduated from Melbourne High School in 2019 with a 99.70 ATAR and a raw 50 in Legal Studies.

I began my very first year of private tutoring this year and have certainly learnt a lot alongside my students, whom I would like to thank for such a great year. Throughout 2020, I have gained valuable perspective in what makes a great tutor, as well as how to adapt to suit the learning styles of my students. So, here is what you can expect from me as a tutor going into 2021:

🌟 Resources such as comprehensive chapter notes, SAC preparation/worksheets, practice exams and Powerpoint presentations which are used as teaching material. These resources I have created myself and have been integral in my student’s success.
🌟 A collaborative environment where I value a student’s input as much as my own. I see great importance in taking ownership in your own learning, so expect an environment where questions and class discussions about concepts/court cases are encouraged.
🌟 Unconditional belief in all my students regardless of whether or not you start out as an A or D student. There will be many times throughout the year when you feel as if all hope is lost, so its important for me to support you through those moments.
🌟 Encouraging students to embrace challenges and learn from failure and mistakes. I wrote up some challenging practice exams for my students this year which they all found difficult but were grateful for the learning experience.

Thank you for taking time to read this post 😊 – if you are keen, feel free to message me or email me at [email protected] for more details about cost/location etc. or any other questions about my tutoring services. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Testimonials from 2020 Students:

Lukas: "I had dong as a tutor this year for legal, his expertise in the subject and most importantly application of questions and terminology. Dong had pre-prepared case studies for trickier sections. Would 100 percent recommend Dong for not only for legal study but general study habits"

Rocco: "B for legal god, if you're willing to come to each class prepared and work hard, this is perfect. I came out of unit 1/2 being quite confident in my knowledge but not exam conventions as well as minute details, working hard with dong and learning how to put down my knowledge on paper in the most concise and appropriate ways was exactly what i needed to maintain the high scores i achieved this year. Deffo recommend."