Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 22, 2024, 05:09:50 pm

Author Topic: WHO ELSE TAKING A SCHOLARSHIP TETS NEXT YEAR BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU NOT GETTING IN  (Read 1829 times)  Share 

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Well, I pretty much flunked the test.

I did 50 questions on maths, (definitely a superior with no guesses in between)

I pissed myself during numerical (did 20 questions but guessed like 5-7 I between)

I finished reading, it was easy.

For verbal I did 37 but guessed like 5-7 in between.

Writing was very good.

So I’ll probably get 2 superiors, 1 above and two below averages q😭😭😭😭😭😭

Louis23

• Forum Regular
When do the results come out?

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
  • yes, it’s true i suck at math
  • Respect: +3
Well, I pretty much flunked the test.

I did 50 questions on maths, (definitely a superior with no guesses in between)

I pissed myself during numerical (did 20 questions but guessed like 5-7 I between)

I finished reading, it was easy.

For verbal I did 37 but guessed like 5-7 in between.

Writing was very good.

So I’ll probably get 2 superiors, 1 above and two below averages q😭😭😭😭😭😭
FINALLY I PLACE WHERE I CAN RANT
don’t stress out buddy, I remember going into a seal exam in year 6, not having any preparation whatsoever. I had no idea what was on the exam needless to say i failed. But i ended up getting 2 highs, 1 average and 2 low avs. I remember specifically for vr and nr i only did 10 questions and didnt even get up to half way. Somehow i got an average for numerical and low for verbal. I am aware that the selective exam is a completely different situation. But i am also aware that the entrance test is harder than any seal test. So if you did 20 questions in nr you’ll most likely get an average. You did very well for Math, (considering as I absolutely rushed through it and flunked it big time). My guesses are you will most likely get in. There are times during these 2 months of waiting that I’ve had a melt down and cried, just know that you aren’t the only one and there are 3000+ people out there feeling the same way as you. Doubtful yet anxious. I felt like i only did well on those modules everyone else found easy, i’m probably not getting anywhere with that :( .Sorry i talk too much, hope this brought up your confidence just a little :P

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
FINALLY I PLACE WHERE I CAN RANT
don’t stress out buddy, I remember going into a seal exam in year 6, not having any preparation whatsoever. I had no idea what was on the exam needless to say i failed. But i ended up getting 2 highs, 1 average and 2 low avs. I remember specifically for vr and nr i only did 10 questions and didnt even get up to half way. Somehow i got an average for numerical and low for verbal. I am aware that the selective exam is a completely different situation. But i am also aware that the entrance test is harder than any seal test. So if you did 20 questions in nr you’ll most likely get an average. You did very well for Math, (considering as I absolutely rushed through it and flunked it big time). My guesses are you will most likely get in. There are times during these 2 months of waiting that I’ve had a melt down and cried, just know that you aren’t the only one and there are 3000+ people out there feeling the same way as you. Doubtful yet anxious. I felt like i only did well on those modules everyone else found easy, i’m probably not getting anywhere with that :( .Sorry i talk too much, hope this brought up your confidence just a little :P

Thanks man, hope u get in too. Did u try for mhs this year?

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
Thanks man, hope u get in too. Did u try for mhs this year?
i am a female, so unfortunately i can’t HAHAHA but i tried for suzanne first

Louis23

• Forum Regular

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
When do the results come out?
they come out in 2 weeks; 8th of aug

Louis23

• Forum Regular
Do u know usually what time they would come out?

Cheers

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
Do u know usually what time they would come out?

Cheers
well, the come out at different times for everyone but it’s usually in the evening (i think)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:49:40 pm by sippingtea »

gasha1920

• Adventurer
Does anyone know if it is persuasive or analytical, if so what is the difference?

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
Does anyone know if it is persuasive or analytical, if so what is the difference?
i had the exact same question as you before the shs exam this year. I think the main difference is; analytical instructs you to discuss the issue and what you can do to solve the matter rather than argue your point and take a side. But I’m pretty certain it is persuasive and not analytical unless the stimulus states “discuss this issue”

gasha1920

• Adventurer
i had the exact same question as you before the shs exam this year. I think the main difference is; analytical instructs you to discuss the issue and what you can do to solve the matter rather than argue your point and take a side. But I’m pretty certain it is persuasive and not analytical unless the stimulus states “discuss this issue”

Thankyou soo much! :)

sippingtea

• Trendsetter
Thankyou soo much! :)
no problem! Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)