Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 04:17:41 pm

Author Topic: Can I still get a 40?  (Read 1239 times)  Share 

dave101

• Trailblazer
  • risk it for the biscuit
  • Respect: 0
Can I still get a 40?
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:50:45 pm »
Hey guys,
It's one of those questions again. I'm really frustrated right now. I just had my second sac today and I completely fked it up. First sac i got 29/45 below the class average of 34/45 mainly because the teacher didn't even base the sac off the study design and a load of stuff I studied for wasn't on it. Today's sac I was going so bloody well that i was actually heading for a 90%+ until i fked up the last question up which was a 12 mark question where you had write 2 demand and 2 supply factors for reasons affecting goal of low inflation. Instead I wrote 4 demand factors and realised how hard i fkd up. Not only that i left a price stability question worth 8 marks to last to answer but didn't even have the time to do it. Assuming that i lost about 6 marks and 8 marks from those questions, say i got 36/50 for that sac, with unit 3 grade of a low B or even a high C+. Overall assume i'm ranked somewhere between 20-25/35.
I feel that economics comes naturally to me and that I've worked so hard this year in preparations for the sacs, but choked extremely extremely bad.
If i do really well in unit 4 and the exam, could i still get a score of 40 raw?
cheers

upandgo

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +2
Re: Can I still get a 40?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:46:21 pm »
+1
of course!! remember at the end of the day, the exam is of utmost importance. if you ace the exam your SAC marks will scale according to your exam score  :)
2015: Biology | Accounting
2016: English [44] | Mathematical Methods (CAS) | Business Management | Legal Studies