Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 02, 2024, 11:59:14 pm

Author Topic: Achieving a study score of 25 in English with these grades?  (Read 2462 times)  Share 

InfamousBT14

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Achieving a study score of 25 in English with these grades?
« on: August 01, 2018, 09:27:08 pm »
I haven't done too well in Unit 3, getting a 57% and 63% averaging into a 60% for Unit 3. For Unit 4.I'm fairly confident about the oral presentation predicting 80% +, while for the comparison i'm looking for a 60%. I'm not sure about the exam, maybe a 60% too.

What do you typically need to get to get a study score of 25 in english?

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Achieving a study score of 25 in English with these grades?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 05:17:18 pm »
I haven't done too well in Unit 3, getting a 57% and 63% averaging into a 60% for Unit 3. For Unit 4.I'm fairly confident about the oral presentation predicting 80% +, while for the comparison i'm looking for a 60%. I'm not sure about the exam, maybe a 60% too.

What do you typically need to get to get a study score of 25 in english?

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. :)

This might not be the answer you're looking for, but it's practically impossible to estimate study scores based on raw SAC results alone. The reason for this is that different schools have different SACs, and different schools mark differently, so comparing SACs across schools just wouldn't be fair. As a result, SACs go through a process called "moderation", which change the scale your raw marks are on to be more in line with VCAA's assessment standards.

In short, the system is a bit complicated, and you can read more about it here if you like, but raw scores themselves don't really mean much.

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.