Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:35:38 pm

Author Topic: Half Yearly Senior Science in 2 days, haven't done much study  (Read 1356 times)  Share 

LadyWhoAsksTooMuchQuestions

• Trailblazer
Hello Lovely people,

I have my senior science half yearly exam in two days! I haven't done much study. I need to know Lifestyle Chemistry and Bionics. I mainly struggle with explaining why a certain thing is a way it is. And I don't want to let myself and my teacher down. How do I memorize everything in just two days? By the way, I study of religion 2 unit on Friday too: -\
Failure.

2018 HSC Subjects:
English Standard
Studies of Religion II
Information Digital and Technology
Community and Family Studies
Senior Science

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
  • Do not touch the great one
Re: Half Yearly Senior Science in 2 days, haven't done much study
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 04:55:24 pm »
Sounds like you need to get cramming right now to avoid dissapointment.

Every second counts! Two days is very achievable for two subjects.

Look at the areas your teacher has spent the most time on in class the most as those areas are more likely to contain the heavy marks that really matter.

Happy studying! Don't pull an all nighter btw get at least 5 hours sleep.
Bachelor of Laws @ Monash (2nd year)

Feel free to PM me about anything, happy to give advice about school and/or uni.

kauac

• Forum Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 05:45:08 pm »
Hello Lovely people,

I have my senior science half yearly exam in two days! I haven't done much study. I need to know Lifestyle Chemistry and Bionics. I mainly struggle with explaining why a certain thing is a way it is. And I don't want to let myself and my teacher down. How do I memorize everything in just two days? By the way, I study of religion 2 unit on Friday too: -\

Hi...

Welcome to ATAR Notes!!!!  :D
I'm not doing senior science, but I am doing other sciences, and assume the way to study for it would be similar.

When I am time-poor for studying, I go through the syllabus and highlight/mark all the dot points according to how well I would be able to answer a question on that aspect. So I would mark things that I know really well in green, things that I know some about, but need some revising, in orange, and the things I can't remember anything about in red.

I would start revising the areas in red first, then the orange if you have time. This way, it helps you to prioritise your time to make your study the most beneficial.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:46:59 pm by kauac »
2018: HSC

2019: Gap Year

2020-2024: B Science / M Nutrition & Dietetics @ USYD

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 06:01:14 pm »
Hello Lovely people,

Welcome to the forums!! Important to stay positive - You won't get anywhere if you resign yourself to disappointment. Give this guide a read, and just do as much as you can! Try and balance your time between the two as well, don't neglect one over the other ;D

Oh, and don't put too much pressure on yourself! You can't get through Year 12 with everything going perfectly - What's important is that you roll with the punches and just keep optimistic ;D you aren't letting anyone down just because your mark isn't quite as high as you might like! :)