Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 08:43:07 pm

Author Topic: 99.85 ATAR – THREE RAW 50s (Global Politics, English, BusMan)  (Read 1555 times)  Share 

emryan2308

• Fresh Poster
Hi guys! Selling my notes that helped me get a 99.85 ATAR! I achieved raw 50s in English, Global Politics, and Business Management; a raw 48 in History: Revolutions in year 11; and a raw 43 in Psychology. Examples/sneak peeks are attached!
I am offering the following:

BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (raw 50) : $35
o   Full set of notes covering the entire Unit 3 and 4 course, organised by dot point in the study design
o   Includes key definitions, task words (essential to answering questions in the way required by examiners) and more
o   Includes contemporary business case studies for each Area of Study, which is required for the exam

GLOBAL POLITICS (raw 50) : $35
o   Full set of notes covering the entire Unit 3 and 4 course, organised by dot point in the study design
o   Includes key definitions as well as a multitude of contemporary global cases applicable to various areas of study, ensuring you have more than enough content to answer questions
o   Case studies all include statistics, dates and quotes, to strengthen answers and provide enough information for full marks on exam questions

ENGLISH (raw 50)
o   Studied Women of Troy (text response) and The Crucible/Dressmaker (comparative)
o   A compilation of written essays marked as exemplar and contributing to my 100% average on SACs, including language analysis essays also ($15)
o   Also selling quote sheets for Women of Troy and Crucible/Dressmaker ($5 each)

HISTORY REVOLUTIONS (raw 48, 2020)
o   Studied the French and Russian Revolutions
o   Full set of notes organised by dot point in the study design, divided by Area of Study and Revolution
o   Notes include a plethora of primary sources and historian quotes, dates, and statistics, as well as analytical observations for each dot point, allowing well formulated responses tailored to the requirements of full mark exam answers
o   $20 per Revolution

PSYCHOLOGY (raw 43) : $35
o   Full set of notes covering the entire Unit 3 and 4 course, organised by dot point in the study design, as well as additional information which bolsters answers to show an in-depth understanding of the course’s content
o   Colour coded and including diagrams and tables to aid learning
o   Also includes Research Methods notes, which is a core part of the VCE course and makes up a significant portion of the exam

Let me know if interested!