Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 03:46:36 pm

Author Topic: By when should I have finished revising all the content?  (Read 3639 times)  Share 

monkeywantsabanana

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • An eye for an eye will make us all blind.
  • Respect: +55
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: By when should I have finished revising all the content?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 06:30:34 pm »
Monkeywantbanana, What exams are most similiar to the VCAA exam and what exams are more difficult than others?

In my opinion, the NEAP and Insight ones have similar questions. Not sure about difficulty. I think Lisachem was the most difficult but then again, many people last year thought that the questions on Lisachem were irrelevant.

STAV is brilliant as well.

monkeywantsabanana, how many exams did you do?

For Unit 3, I did around 30-35. I made sure I did the "shit" (excuse my French) ones first, then the ones like NEAP and VCAA (obviously) towards the end of the revision period.

ALSO! CHECKPOINTS! Get them. You can do random questions whenever you want.

If you're using the OXFORD textbook, I can't stress how terrible that book is. If you can, try get your hands on the Grivas. (:

How many of them were from the current study design?

Lucky I've got the Grivas book then :)

Ohh... I can't remember sorry, but I think I pulled out Unit 4 papers that had Memory on it and did them as well as doing the States of Consciousness from Unit 3 papers. Then there were a few questions here and there that were from the new study design.

I'm pretty sure that I got at least one from each company for the new study design, so like 8-10 ish? Our teachers gave them to us.

Also, Checkpoints and NEAP have the new study design on them as well so those were extremely useful.

Bachelor of Commerce (Economics & Finance)