Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 10:12:43 am

Author Topic: Methods & English tutor  (Read 815 times)  Share 

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
Methods & English tutor
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:08:52 am »
Hi,
I have only undertaken methods because to get into business courses at either melbourne or monash you need a study score of 25 to get in; the ENTER required to get into these schools shouldn't be a problem for me, but I am worried about the possibility of not getting 25 in methods. I am now finished all topics for the year and will need help whilst revisiting topics in making my notebook. The state library would be the tuition point of reference and request that you only apply for this position if you achieved a study score of no less than 45 in methods. PM if you are interested

For English I am very competent in the context area, but my language analysis and text response are terrible in comparison. The text response will be based on either Richard the III or the Lake in the Woods, so i would require that the tutor has studied both of these texts. As of now I am expecting a study score in the low 40s for english so would require a tutor who got 45+ raw for the subject. PM if you are interested