Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 12:04:22 pm

Author Topic: **99.90 ATAR LATIN TUTOR**  (Read 2789 times)  Share 

patrickn743

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
**99.90 ATAR LATIN TUTOR**
« on: November 23, 2019, 04:00:44 pm »
Hey!

My name is Patrick and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Biomedicine as a Chancellor's Scholar at the University of Melbourne, achieving an ATAR of 99.90 in 2017. If you are looking for help with tutoring for VCE Latin, then I would be more than willing to help you. I have been tutoring VCE Latin for 2 years now and have seen great improvement in my students.

I have had experience with many different authors and texts, including Juvenal, Horace, Virgil, Tacitus, Livy... so I can cater for SACs that might not be familiar to most tutors. I also have experience with university level Latin as well and will incorporate some of that knowledge and material into the things I can teach you. I am also particular familiar with the Camberwell Grammar School (CGS) structure and their SAC structure. As a tutor I will make sure that your foundation knowledge is 100% sound which I often find is usually an issue for most students I take on, before we work on skills such as unseen translations, dictionary use, seen text analysis, thematic anaylsis etc... Latin is definitely a hard subject, but it is a subject that you can really improve on if you approach it correctly.

Feel free to contact my by email if you have any further enquiries on [email protected]

Thanks!