Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:23:28 pm

Author Topic: facts about Suzanne Corry High School  (Read 2652 times)  Share 

disone

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
facts about Suzanne Corry High School
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:38:58 pm »
hey guys,
I just wanted to know what the atmosphere is like at Suzanne Cory High School? what kind of good facilities do they provide (e.g. swimming pool if provided)? do they provide after school activities?
feel free to ask any questions and comment
cheers :)

MayankAnand

• Trailblazer
  • School: Buckley Park
  • School Grad Year: 2019
Re: facts about Suzanne Corry High School
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 09:28:52 am »
The atmosphere is pretty amazing. I'm assuming you haven't been to the tour of the school, but it is a massive school (compared to mine) and has a lot of facilities. They look pretty flexible with students, letting them use phones and devices in class and have a BYOD plan. They seem like a really good school, and I'm leaning towards going there next year as I've already been selected.

-Mayank

disone

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 09:54:13 pm »
what sporting facilities do they provide?

oooo

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:57:52 am »
They have a weights room, an oval, a cricket pitch, tennis courts, soccer pitch and the standard school gymnasium. They're located to VU so they also frequently use their sporting facilities too (athletics track and gym). In terms of sports program I've heard it's pretty 'out there'- heard they do sports like fencing, yoga, bocce, hip hop dance... With after school activities, I don't think they provide a lot. They recently had their musical (was amazing imo) but I also heard that they run a maths/Chem tutoring thing for their students? But I think generally the after school 'activity' is people staying back to study to around 6pm.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:31:42 am by oooo »