Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 06, 2024, 03:02:57 am

Author Topic: Are TSSM exams worthy my time?  (Read 545 times)  Share 

Coolgalbornin03Lo

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +132
Are TSSM exams worthy my time?
« on: August 22, 2020, 01:42:18 pm »
My teacher have put up 2011 and 2012 TSSM exams........are they worth doing? Or should I try a vcaa exam instead? I just don’t want to “waste” or run out of vcaa exams buts it gotten to the point in my revsion I feel like I should try out exam questions. Thanks!
My avatar sums up life.
“I’m free to be the greatest one alive” ~ Sia
╔══════════════════════════════╗
2020: English | Methods | Biology | Chemistry |              Psychology | ATAR: 0
╚══════════════════════════════╝

colline

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ♡ 2 Timothy 1:7 ♡
  • Respect: +512
Re: Are TSSM exams worthy my time?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 01:59:01 pm »
+4
No practice is a waste of time. If you have access to those resources, and if you have time to do them, then why not?

VCAA exams are obviously the best though. There's no definitely answer on when you should start them, but most would leave the recent exams till October.

VCE: Literature [50] Methods [50] Further [48] Chemistry [40] Biology [33]
2022: Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Economics) @ ANU

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Are TSSM exams worthy my time?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 02:09:05 pm »
+5
My teacher have put up 2011 and 2012 TSSM exams........are they worth doing? Or should I try a vcaa exam instead? I just don’t want to “waste” or run out of vcaa exams buts it gotten to the point in my revsion I feel like I should try out exam questions. Thanks!
Definitely get started having a go at practice exams and exam questions if you have not already.

If you think you can finish all the vcaa exams + the tssms I think you could maybe start with the tssm exams. However, it is good to do at least 1 vcaa exam early just so you know the rough standard of vcaa questions so you can look at company exams and assess whether some question/scenario is within the scope of vce.