Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 05:22:29 pm

Author Topic: Have you had a premonition?  (Read 664 times)  Share 

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Have you had a premonition?
« on: February 09, 2018, 03:34:57 pm »
Okay so I want to start this by saying that I don't believe in psychic/fortune telling/strange mind reading magics/etc.

Having said that, I was in class today and had this completely random idea that my teacher would pull me aside to talk to me about something. I haven't thought that in any class before, and there was no reason he needed to talk to me. But then about 15 min later he did pull me aside to talk to me (it was about another student - so nothing I knew about beforehand). So now i'm really creeped out. Did I somehow read his body language? Is magic real?

Also there was this other time when I felt like it would be a specific teacher doing yard duty at the bus stop after school, even though it was always someone else that day of the week. But it turned out it was the person I thought it was.....and its the same teacher both times :o

Has anyone else had a creepy, predict the future, type thing happen to them?
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
  • Do not touch the great one
  • Respect: -14
Re: Have you had a premonition?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:57:44 pm »
+6
I think this relates to the subconscious level.

Our brain noticed something that we don't directly notice and we start thinking about it.

Like if your teacher was looking at your direction more often something to do with body language.

I think the human brain  notifies us  when things are different than usual for whatever reason and we feel a certain way like someone giving us the creeps like intuition so we know somethinf is up before it happens due to subtle subconscious signs we don't pickup but our brain does.

I've experienced it many times and it's the most rational explanation I can think off without getting too freaked out haha.
Bachelor of Laws @ Monash (2nd year)

Feel free to PM me about anything, happy to give advice about school and/or uni.