Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:01:07 pm

Author Topic: Thank you atar notes  (Read 1430 times)  Share 

Sa1998

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +5
Thank you atar notes
« on: August 18, 2016, 02:03:23 pm »
+15
Now business studies isn't my subject I guess, I don't get the best marks. So I decided to join atar notes, attended Andrew's AMAZING lectures and bought the notes and now I got 90.5 in CSSA .
This is coming from someone who was crying beginning of year 12 wanting to drop the subject.
THANK YOU ATAR NOTES!

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Thank you atar notes
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »
+1
Now business studies isn't my subject I guess, I don't get the best marks. So I decided to join atar notes, attended Andrew's AMAZING lectures and bought the notes and now I got 90.5 in CSSA .
This is coming from someone who was crying beginning of year 12 wanting to drop the subject.
THANK YOU ATAR NOTES!
BLESS!

That is soooooo good!! Congratulations on your AMAZING mark!! Go get that Band 6!!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 03:18:03 pm »
+1
THANK YOU ATAR NOTES!

YOU ARE MY HERO!  ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations, seriously, that improvement is all done to your hard work and determination, brilliant stuff!  8)

jakesilove

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Synergising your ATAR potential"
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 09:18:12 pm »
+1
THANK YOU ATAR NOTES!

That is an absolutely PHENOMENAL score! Congratulations, you clearly put in a huge amount of effort. We're so glad that our resources helped you! Now, time to take a well deserved break before tackling the final hurdle :)
ATAR: 99.80

Mathematics Extension 2: 93
Physics: 93
Chemistry: 93
Modern History: 94
English Advanced: 95
Mathematics: 96
Mathematics Extension 1: 98

Studying a combined Advanced Science/Law degree at UNSW