Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 28, 2024, 08:39:37 am

Author Topic: Book lovers?  (Read 875 times)

dcesaona

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +24
Book lovers?
« on: April 17, 2018, 11:07:52 pm »
Hey - I'm a bibliophile and wanted to know if there are any fellow booklovers out there also currently doing the HSC? If so, how are you guys handling reading allllll the books you love and want to read so much when there is so much to do?!?!

Also, is there a forum section on here that is specifically for books? I'd be really interested in that!

Anddddd, recommend some of your favourite books as well if you like! Always open to new reads!

:)
2018 HSC

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
Re: Book lovers?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 11:31:09 pm »
Hey - I'm a bibliophile and wanted to know if there are any fellow booklovers out there also currently doing the HSC? If so, how are you guys handling reading allllll the books you love and want to read so much when there is so much to do?!?!

Also, is there a forum section on here that is specifically for books? I'd be really interested in that!

Anddddd, recommend some of your favourite books as well if you like! Always open to new reads!

:)
Hey there,
The Book Thread is over here!
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW