Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 03:33:23 am

Author Topic: don’t if I can get 60+ atar  (Read 1496 times)  Share 

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: -2
don’t if I can get 60+ atar
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:39:13 pm »
Hello, I’m not doing to good for year 11 don’t know how I’m gonna show my parents my report anyways here are my averages😭

English: 66
Biology: 71
Physical education: 75
Lab skills: 82
Physics: 30
Methods 35

And I need methods for my prerequisite. Idek what to do right now. And I want to receive an atar of 60+
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:26:43 pm by Sine »

ephillips

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
don’t if I can get 60+ atar
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 04:49:00 pm »
+8
I think it's always a good idea to focus on why you're not achieving your goals and working on them! For example, with methods, if you're finding the concepts a bit difficult (let's be real methods is a bit hectic) always ask your teacher to clarify things you don't understand, or even get a tutor. Also, you're in year 11 so you have heaps of time to work on your subjects so don't stress too much! From what I can see, you should definitely be able to get a 60 atar if you put in the effort and actively work towards understanding subject content. As a side note, I did 3/4 bio last year and for unit 1 my average was ~70% but I ended up with a 45, so don't lose hope!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:01 pm by Sine »

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
Re: don’t if I can get 60+ atar
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 04:56:51 pm »
I think it's always a good idea to focus on why you're not achieving your goals and working on them! For example, with methods, if you're finding the concepts a bit difficult (let's be real methods is a bit hectic) always ask your teacher to clarify things you don't understand, or even get a tutor. Also, you're in year 11 so you have heaps of time to work on your subjects so don't stress too much! From what I can see, you should definitely be able to get a 60 atar if you put in the effort and actively work towards understanding subject content. As a side note, I did 3/4 bio last year and for unit 1 my average was ~70% but I ended up with a 45, so don't lose hope!

I’m dropping physics. I don’t need it. However, for English out of 22 students 9 are passing I’m one of the 9. I’m also worried about everything, idek what to do how to do it. Idek if I should drop out
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:17 pm by Sine »

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 05:00:08 pm »
I’m dropping physics. I don’t need it. However, for English out of 22 students 9 are passing I’m one of the 9. I’m also worried about everything, idek what to do how to do it. Idek if I should drop out
I am assuming you must have a weak cohort if only 9 out of 22 are passing? In my class out of 25 all of them passed. It depends on what you want to do in the future, if you don't need physics then drop it. You can get a 60+ atar by next year. You and I are kinda in the same boat, I am not doing too well in most of my subjects for economics I reckon I am a B student. What scores are you getting as in letter grades.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:28 pm by Sine »

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 05:06:33 pm »
I am assuming you must have a weak cohort if only 9 out of 22 are passing? In my class out of 25 all of them passed. It depends on what you want to do in the future, if you don't need physics then drop it. You can get a 60+ atar by next year. You and I are kinda in the same boat, I am not doing too well in most of my subjects for economics I reckon I am a B student. What scores are you getting as in letter grades.

B Is pretty good bro,

English C+
Biology B
Lab skills A
Physical education: B
Methods: F
Physics: F

What about you.

If I’m in a weak cohort does that mean I will do worse on My English study score ?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:39 pm by Sine »

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 05:10:49 pm »
B Is pretty good bro,

English C+
Biology B
Lab skills A
Physical education: B
Methods: F
Physics: F

What about you.

If I’m in a weak cohort does that mean I will do worse on My English study score ?
Your study score will probably be affected unless you are ranked one or towards the top. Most of my subjects are pretty average lol and I understand you for methods bro, I am failing it too. Do you know how you are going in English compared to everyone else? You are passing which is good to know.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:50 pm by Sine »

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 05:15:23 pm »
Your study score will probably be affected unless you are ranked one or towards the top. Most of my subjects are pretty average lol and I understand you for methods bro, I am failing it too. Do you know how you are going in English compared to everyone else? You are passing which is good to know.

Yeah bro I get higher than most of the people that are passing as well. I don’t know what my study score for English will be to be honest. You have any idea. And what are you getting in English  if you don’t mind me asking ?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:28:00 pm by Sine »

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 09:15:44 pm »
Yeah bro I get higher than most of the people that are passing as well. I don’t know what my study score for English will be to be honest. You have any idea. And what are you getting in English  if you don’t mind me asking ?
Quite average grades, I am not that good lol. Btw what are you planning to replace physics with?

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 10:36:07 pm »
Quite average grades, I am not that good lol. Btw what are you planning to replace physics with?

Maybe HHD or environmental science still thinking what ima choose ahhh

What do you prefer methods or English.