Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 19, 2024, 06:00:46 am

Author Topic: Post exam...JMSS  (Read 1542 times)  Share 

Justanotherhuman

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Post exam...JMSS
« on: June 11, 2016, 03:38:08 pm »
Hey guys....
I stuffed up the maths and numeric so bad... Everyone is saying it was easy, and it was but I guessed like 15.... Probably stuffed it up real bad... The science was okay and the writing was great.... In the Prac I was laughing at a few sentences I wrote.... They didn't make sense but choose to leave them... I feel so bad rn... Like I'd probably be looking at this in 3 months and be either crying of happiness or sadness....

But message to future me and everyone else:
This test does not stop you from having a happy family, being rich and all the things you want from life... It's just another lesson if you don't make it in... A lesson that you must learn off ^_^

Just another student

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Not telling
  • School Grad Year: 2019
Re: Post exam...JMSS
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 04:54:06 pm »
Hey guys....
I stuffed up the maths and numeric so bad... Everyone is saying it was easy, and it was but I guessed like 15.... Probably stuffed it up real bad... The science was okay and the writing was great.... In the Prac I was laughing at a few sentences I wrote.... They didn't make sense but choose to leave them... I feel so bad rn... Like I'd probably be looking at this in 3 months and be either crying of happiness or sadness....

But message to future me and everyone else:
This test does not stop you from having a happy family, being rich and all the things you want from life... It's just another lesson if you don't make it in... A lesson that you must learn off ^_^

I also had to gues so many in maths and numerical in maths I did like 25

Logi

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Post exam...JMSS
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 07:01:26 pm »
The principal said that the top maths scorers (57/60) didn't get in because they didn't show passion in science. If you did good in the essays at lest one you have a better chance then whom did good in maths!!!!!