Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 10:47:55 pm

Author Topic: Bsc advanced global challenges  (Read 2251 times)  Share 

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Bsc advanced global challenges
« on: April 13, 2018, 03:44:25 pm »
Hi guys
I'm looking to apply for Monash's Bsc advanced global challenges next year- it sounds like my dream course and I'd love to be accepted. I know I have the ATAR to apply (I'm a QLD student predicted an OP1- equivalent to an ATAR of 98/99), however I don't know very much about the interview process and can't seem to find anything onine. I would really appreciate it if any people who have reached the interview stage in the past can let me know how intense the invterview was. Was is more casual/serious/personal/scenario based? Any info would help :)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Bsc advanced global challenges
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 05:09:03 pm »
+4
Hey,

I'm a current Global Challenges student (1st year). I've been posting a bit about the course here.  If you reach the interview stage you will be provided more information then, but you can expect a mix of questions. The interview is very very important for entry. Not to scare you, but a high ATAR (or equivalent) will certainly not save you if they don't see what they're looking for in the other components of the application.

I would highly encourage you to really reflect on your answers to the questions in the supplementary form.

A few of the people in the course this year are also from Queensland btw :)

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Bsc advanced global challenges
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 05:21:50 pm »
Thank you so much- I'll definitely check out your other posts :)