Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 10:17:59 am

Author Topic: help with some definitions  (Read 788 times)  Share 

kartiej

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
help with some definitions
« on: March 31, 2011, 07:56:55 pm »
i need some really strong vce standard definitions for the following terms and i am too lazy to look abroad for them
- state
- multinational corporation
- free trade
- internationalism
thanks in advance  :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:02:30 pm by kartiej »

chrisjb

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • ROAR
  • Respect: +64
Re: help with some definitions
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:36:05 pm »
Come on... These aren't that hard. I'll do two of them for you but the others you need to go too google and type in 'define: _______'. Otherwise you won't learn anything!

Multinational Corporations: Multinational Corporations are business orginisations which have their headquarters in one country, but operate in a number of other subsidiary states. MNCs are a vital element of globalisation as they directly contribute to multi-lateral trade, employment and labour, capital and the goods or services they produce are usually also mobile.

Internationalism: Internationalism refers to the concept that a common humanity exists beyond state, cultural or other boundaries. Internationalists often promote a 'universal good' which is non-discriminatory and applicable to all cultures, countries and people. This 'universal good' is comprised of ideals such as universal human rights and equity amongst countries and people.

NOW DO THE REST YOURSELF! It's no good to use someone else's definitions anyway. You will be able to remember your own much better than mine.
2011: 96.35
2012: http://www.thegapyear2012.com/
2013: Arts (Global) Monash
2016: Juris Doctor (somewhere)

kartiej

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: help with some definitions
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 07:25:59 pm »
thanks a lot i just wanted to have something to work towards i will make my own definitions here onwards