Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 08:15:21 am

Author Topic: Exam Tracker (Excel)  (Read 2343 times)  Share 

turtlebanana

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +3
Exam Tracker (Excel)
« on: October 02, 2019, 03:06:20 pm »
Hi guys, I was planning on using Excel to track all of my practice exams.

I was searching around the ATARNotes forums for a bit and stumbled upon an excel sheet made by the user qazser. The original link is here. https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=167011.0

The excel sheet they made for keeping track of practice exams had a lot of functionality, but unfortunately the link to it expired.

Does anyone maybe have access to it or something similar?

I'm in such desperation for a good practice exam tracker (for excel).

Thanks and keep working hard everyone :)

PS: The Connect Education's template is also fairly good, however I just wished it had a bit more functionality such as the one made by someone in the ATARNotes forums a while back (link above)

Edit: I tried making a sample exam tracker (basically just copying the original). I know basically nothing about how to use excel. I tried my best lol, spent almost an hour trying to figure how things work. I feel like I'm terrible at it and i'm wasting time. Please have a look, see if i can improve anything. I've only done it for Methods (Exam 1) so far.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:26:21 pm by turtlebanana »
2018: Business Management [44]

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Exam Tracker (Excel)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 03:15:23 pm »
+2
If you follow the link to b^3's post you can download that spreadsheet. This won't give you all of qazser's changes but it should be a pretty good start :)

Also, I have changed the thread title from all caps - in future if you could avoid using all-caps thread titles that would be great. (For more info on posting you can see here and here)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 03:22:39 pm by Bri MT »

turtlebanana

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 03:18:21 pm »
Yeah I've downloaded that but it all seems too overwhelming + a bit outdated. I'm not too good with excel, so I was hoping someone might have had a more recent version

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 03:26:23 pm »
Yeah I've downloaded that but it all seems too overwhelming + a bit outdated. I'm not too good with excel, so I was hoping someone might have had a more recent version

If it's overwhelming you might be better off using a stripped back tracker with less features than what Qazser's one offers. If you modify your post to include a spreadsheet with the rows and columns you want I'll take a look and see if I can help you get the functionality you're looking for.

turtlebanana

• Forum Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 03:38:36 pm »
Working on it!