Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 06:35:06 pm

Author Topic: Biology predicted study score?  (Read 1929 times)  Share 

mamohan21

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Biology predicted study score?
« on: November 01, 2020, 04:13:02 pm »
H
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:20:13 am by mamohan21 »

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Biology predicted study score?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 04:37:41 pm »
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with something.

(This is ranked based on last years ranking)
Biology
Unit 3: 72% Equivalent to a B+
Unit 4: 70% Equivalent to a B
Exam let’s say I get around 85%

And in my cohort, I’m ranked around like half.

What do you think my predicted study score would be? 🤔
I am thinking low 40's maybe. Your score could be a little higher/lower depending on where your sacs end up scaling to.

Your exam score is really good, consistent with a mid 40s study score for someone who is rank 1.

mamohan21

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 06:20:25 pm »
Thanks!

EmmaAnne986

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 08:44:44 pm »
Hey guys,

I just need some help with biology 3 and 4 study score predictions.
So I'm super stressed at the moment because I fast tracked biology last year and now I've got it as my 3 and 4 this year along with food studies. The biology exam is next week on Friday and I can't even begin to explain how nervous I am and I'm really just hoping for some reassurance. So to begin with, my SACs are all above 80% and I've gotten about 100% for two of them, most of them are above 90%. I'm ranked either first, second or third in my biology class, but my teacher has to recalculate as myself and two other students came so close in our overall SAC marks that she couldn't distinguish who should be placed where. Now exams have never been my strong point in biology. I've found that other subjects I can pull information from my head, but biology is so much harder. So last year I got a D+ in my end of year exam, but this year I'm really wanting to get B, I was initially aiming for C+ but everyone says always aim higher. Do you think that it's possible that I do this and if so what do you reckon my study score would be? I'm really hoping for a 30, I would be so proud of myself if I reached that 30 and if I get a 36, I would be even more over the moon because biology has been such a difficult subject stress wise. Also is there any tips you could give for the last week leading up to exams? I've been doing practice exams and re-reading sections that I need help with but its so hard because there's just so much? Also what do you guys think will be in the 2020 exam, there definitely has to be something on COVID right?

Thanks so much guys, hope you can help me out.

Jinju-san

• Trailblazer
  • ‘The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph'
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 06:24:47 pm »
Hey guys,
So I would like to know what my predicted study score will be. I have been getting 80s throughout the year but I have managed to get above 90s on my last two most recent sacs. I don’t know what my rank is (probably 5th or 6th, since my class is full of really smart people). What kind of a score would I be expected to get??
Thank you.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 06:48:49 pm »
Hey guys,
So I would like to know what my predicted study score will be. I have been getting 80s throughout the year but I have managed to get above 90s on my last two most recent sacs. I don’t know what my rank is (probably 5th or 6th, since my class is full of really smart people). What kind of a score would I be expected to get??
Thank you.

How do you think you went on the exam today? Do you have an approximate percentage?

Jinju-san

• Trailblazer
  • ‘The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph'
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 08:33:21 pm »
How do you think you went on the exam today? Do you have an approximate percentage?
I think the exam overall was okay. I think I may have slipped up and made silly mistakes because I didn’t read one or two of the questions properly. But I am confident in being able to get at least an 80…